Closed Breadbin C64

everblue

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Country
MALTA
I am looking for a fully working breadbin C64 with PSU, with no yellowing or/and scratches, dents etc. :)

Must ship to Malta. Thanks!

Doesn't need to include the original packing/manuals... just a perfect working system with no scratches and/or yellowing (y)

I have a boxed one if you are interested. I take it you don't require C2N or any additional cables other than the psu. I can supply these but will affect cost obviously.

Let me know and I'll upload pics if we can agree on terms(y)

BB

Thanks but most probably shipping from the UK will be a bomb (all I need is the unit + PSU) :coffee:

No reply yet from BluesBrothers, so still looking. Thanks!

Sorry Everblue. I must admit of all my failings (and there are many) remembering things is the worst. My brain is a bit like a toilet which is constantly flushing:oops:

Have just checked some prices and,... wow, it's expensive to courier stuff to Malta isn't it. The shipping cost alone will be £48.50.

Let me know if you still want to consider the C64 based on the shipping cost and if so I will post up some images.

BB

I can use a Uk address from a local company who will then ship it to me at the fraction of that price :)

So just quote me on Uk post and I will take care if the rest.

Cheers

I can use a Uk address from a local company who will then ship it to me at the fraction of that price :)

So just quote me on Uk post and I will take care if the rest.

Cheers

Happy New Year:D.

Ok that's easy, postage to the UK will be £8.50. I would be very interested to know how you can get the international delivery done cheaper though, as I'm sure many others on here are to.

BB

Happy new year to you and your family of course =)

Ok I look forward for system photos, description and prices :)

As for the cheap prices on shipping from the UK, I use this:

http://www.shiplowcost.com/

Thank you;)

I will get some pics and what-not to you as soon as I've packed the kids off to their Grandmother for the day:D. Are you interested in having poly's and sleeve or not?

Very interesting re the shipping. I am seeing this sort of thing more and more regularly and I think the subject would make a great thread. Certain countries are a real problem when it comes to shipping and it cost more to send to some European countries than it does to send to Australia which makes absolutely no sense really. Highlighting stuff like this and making people more aware can only be a good thing in my opinion.

BB

Well, if it doesnt do a difference to the final price I will take the box/poly's etc. Now that I have found a cheap shipping option it doesnt really matter that much. As far as the datasette, I may be interested in it too depending on condition and price of course :)

Well, if it doesnt do a difference to the final price I will take the box/poly's etc. Now that I have found a cheap shipping option it doesnt really matter that much. As far as the datasette, I may be interested in it too depending on condition and price of course :)

Now working datassettes I am short of and I might have to start repairing some to get you a decent one. I have mine of course but I can't part with that.

I'll let you know what I can muster up

Photos Part 1

Photos Part 1

Ok so here's some photos as promise though perhaps a little later than advertised:roll:;)

Attachments

• Breadbin 006.jpg
    Breadbin 006.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Breadbin 007.jpg
    Breadbin 007.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Breadbin 008.jpg
    Breadbin 008.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Breadbin 009.jpg
    Breadbin 009.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Breadbin 010.jpg
    Breadbin 010.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Breadbin 011.jpg
    Breadbin 011.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Breadbin 012.jpg
    Breadbin 012.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Breadbin 013.jpg
    Breadbin 013.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Breadbin 014.jpg
    Breadbin 014.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 2
More photos

More photos

Been tested with just about everything I've got but have included some pics of loading a tape, a cart and the keyboard function, but all other inputs/outputs have also been checked and are fully working A1(y)

Coming in with PM to discuss finer details:D

Attachments

• Breadbin 001.jpg
    Breadbin 001.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Breadbin 002.jpg
    Breadbin 002.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 0
  • Breadbin 004.jpg
    Breadbin 004.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Breadbin 005.jpg