olivier244

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
paris
Region
FRANCE
I'm looking for someone that might have a big amiga floppy package to sell, like i have seen sometime on ebay.

Like a hundred of various disks , or more...

This disks may contain anything, original games, softwares, etc...

Please msg me if you sell something like that !

@ Phantom

The mods can't control the thread if the information isn't in place. It then becomes a sh!tfest for the mods to decypher what went wrong where, when the information isn't to hand.

Kin

I've sent you PM :)

Regarding?

Kin

Apologies :oops: A PM was sent regarding some disks but mostly some CDs which I mentioned in another thread, as I wondered if the OP was interested. Sorry again! :Doh:

---------- Post added at 12:43 ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 ----------

I've sent you PM :)

Regarding?

Kin

...a hundred of various disks , or more... :p

Unfortunately the only disks I have, which I can be sure of their content (and don't think I've overwritten with something else - haha!) Are the ones in my other thread - I wouldn't feel right selling something I later found out to be save-games disk for Monkey Island :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: If you're interested in buying some of those as a bundle though, please do feel free to PM me - as interest seems to be drying up.

@ cptcola

Can I suggest that you familiarise yourself with the rules around here please? We don't allow disks containing 'warez' to be sold on here; any floppies should be sold as blank, unless they are original software.

Also, could you please clarify exactly what is being offered here, as the thread is somewhat messy and unclear?

Thanks

@ cptcola

Can I suggest that you familiarise yourself with the rules around here please? We don't allow disks containing 'warez' to be sold on here; any floppies should be sold as blank, unless they are original software.

Also, could you please clarify exactly what is being offered here, as the thread is somewhat messy and unclear?

Thanks

Hi! :D

Sorry - I did not want to create any confusion :(

I have a big box of floppy disks I was planning to sell as blanks on here after reading what you could and could not sell. I saw somebody offering a very similar box not too long ago and thought I'd offer them up for the same. I hadn't got around to putting them up for sale as it's heavy and I hadn't got round to weighing it - I know that you have to price your items when you put them up for sale in the main forum and so I wanted to figure out the postage first.

When I PM'd Olivier about them, I explained that he'd have to hang on if he was interested, as I had no idea of shipping costs to France. :) My price of the actual box will reflect them as blanks because that's what I want to sell them as and I want to make no benefit from/nor be associated with anything that could be left on the few I did not re-format before my Amiga blew up.

I also PM'd him mostly because I had some CDTV discs I wasn't sure he'd seen me mention in his other thread. I really wanted to make sure he wasn't interested before I put them up for sale on here (y)

I wish to cause no offence :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: I think this forum is a fabulous place!

Well you know it's 2010 and politics and copyrights are more close to each other. Like much stuff..

I think the moderators above wan't just a clear and bright Amibay future, without taking risks.

Well I must admid, I understand them.

Figure out something else:whistle: I have spare disks for sure, some original, some blank disks, but I think it's more handy you obtain images, and write what you like, since floppy's tend to pile up.. And what's the use if you don't like a game /prog to have it on flop?

Might be a good idea to start asking about ADF handling? (writing to floppy, transferring adf to a real amiga?)

Thanks cptcola, for the clarification and also the compliment about the site....(y)

We work hard to provide a hassle-free retro experience here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom