AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Country
England-Shire, UK
Region
High Wycombe,UK
Bought as a spare, and hardly used. For sale for £20 plus Special Delivery postage to UK only.

1 x Div-IDE for spectrum, loads your games from compact Flash. Works great. Images show the boot screen, and the device itself (a bit hidden behind the ribbon cable to the CF). Press the button for the loader, pick a game and off you go!

You'll need to add a Compact Flash card (and a speccy :)) , I suggest digging around for a spare smaller sized card to start with as I've heard some cards can be fussy, though my 512mb unbranded card works fine!

Bought as a spare, priced low to sell. Paypal only. Buyer pays postage - Special Delivery, cost £5.25.

Any questions, Please ask. Iain

Attachments

• Picture 078.jpg
    Picture 078.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 0
  • Picture 079.jpg
    Picture 079.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 0
@fatbob_gb

if you have not had one of these before you are going to love it

there are some jumpers on the board that may need to be changed should pedning on version of specky that you are using ( I have grouped them )

Group 1

• Spectrum 48k
    Spectrum 48k+
    Spectrum 128 +2

Group 2

• Spectrum + 2 128 (model A or B )
    Spectrum + 3

Group 3

• Spectrum 128

@Zetro

Thanks for the info - I haven't decided which speccy to use it with yet my +3 or 128+

I might fix up the +3 - put 3e roms in it and internally mount the DIVIDE. Although I will probably end up connecting it to the nearest machine and just playing Chuckie Egg and Jetpac for the first 2 or 3 weeks. Emulation just doesn't cut it for me - even for the simplest of games.

Zetro - thanks also for providing the info. I forgot to ask what hardware Fbob / graham has.

You will love it. Just packaged it, will email you the tracking number tomorrow once it's gone.

cheers

Iain

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom