AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
1041   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Sadly I have to let this go for an injection of Christmas funds.

I'm selling just the ACA630, fully boxed and in excellent condition. Of course it's fully working and complete.

This is the 64mb / 30mhz version, this was a limited run edition that went only to the first few people who bought.

I'm asking £250 + P&P or I will accept a part exchange vs another A600 Turbo board such as the ACA620, I'm not interested at all in Apollo's...

Here are some pics:

P1020676_zpsc80f9fcf.jpg

P1020682_zps904f5237.jpg

P1020685_zpse93a5fc4.jpg

P1020686_zpse6966232.jpg

And a Video!

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1ux4HLugzE[/m]

Terms of sale:

• Payment is by PayPal, Bank Transfer or Neteller. Buyer pays any associated fees
  • Overseas shipping is possible but at the buyers risk - If insurance is taken I will handle the claim in the event of loss/damage and will pass on any received compensation
  • I will accept returns on my items but return shipping is to be paid by the buyer regardless of the reason/s for return.
  • Unless otherwise stated prices are not negotiable
  • Unless agreed otherwise payment is expected within 24hrs after interest declared, I reserve the right to move onto next in line after this time frame.

If you do not accept my terms please do not declare interest.

Declaring interest in ACA630. I'm interested in part exchange I have ACA620 and Vampire 600. Will PM. I'm off to Bruges for 3 days but should have internet in the Hotel. Marry Christmas.

Part ex deal agreed with LukasSid :)

Reserved pending payment.

Deposit paid. Rest of the payment and ACA620 will be shipped on 27th December. Thanks Steve.

Part Ex payment received in full, will ship the 630 tomorrow. Thanks LukasSid (y)

Feedback left from my side, everything fine with the ACA620 - thanks again LukasSid (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom