Senior Master of Emptyness
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Country
Belgium
Region
Rijkhoven
I am sellling something that is not built for my Amiga500 but for an Atari with 68000 processor, it is a PAK/3-30A with 68030 clocked at 32 Mhz. More info here : http://www.wrsonline.de/pak3.html
This one does not have a co-processor, that space is still free :) Unfortunately I can not test it as I sold my ST last year :roll:

Price + shipping worldwide included : 70 euro

I would like to declare interest in this item please :)

I'd like it for my STe, looks like I'd need a PLCC to DIL adaptor to make it work, but still interested. If it's too much hassle to get or make one of these adaptors, I'll step down - I won't keep you waiting, dont worry :)

Yeah, just to confirm I am withdrawing interest, I don't have the resources to get an adaptor together for it, so please allow someone else to declare interest.

Sorry for wasting your time :(

Very nice piece of kit :)

@effy

long time not see, I do hope you are well =)

ahhh the Pak68/3, oh for the wont of 70 euro's my friend, if there is anything your interested in trade I would love to do a deal, or even a part deal if could sweet the wife into it.

the Pak68/3 should work on ANY 68k moto based machine including an A500, although you wont get burst mode (essentially halfing the cpu ability) as there is no 32bit memory to access - the PAK68/3 when on the 68k socket is stuck onto 16bit bus...

but still a good performance of around 4.5mips with 16bit fast ram (as opposed to 0.6 mips stock 68k moto)

now lest talk trade =)

I have many lost forum souls as well as my undying love =) - but seriously if your interested in anything and or with a part-ex, please hit me up on PM, I have wanted to build one of these for so long!!! it would be awesome to have a master.

Finally found out why I can not receive emails, I just unchecked "Receive Private Messages only from Contacts and Moderators" :LOL:

I would like to declare an interest in this.

@zetro
I have a few projects taking up my time at the moment and don't expect to be able to use this for the next few month at least. You can have it on loan to use as a reference if you want?

Pm Sent

Better ?

The space for co-processor is empty but on the picture you can see two yellow things that block the installation of a co-processor in my point of view ...

Attachments

• 03042010.jpg
    03042010.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 1
Better ?

The space for co-processor is empty but on the picture you can see two yellow things that block the installation of a co-processor in my point of view ...

I'm confused? :blink: Where are the Boobs? :mrgreen:

Kin

fatbob_gb : sorry, Zetro got the card as he was just before you :)

Kin Hell : jeezus, that was two girlfriends ago :D Now I a; single again and if you want boobs then maybe I can take off my blouse and make a picture of mine, should get a shave first though :D

My humble thanks effy!

Just to confirm this unit does require different GAL chips to be programmed pending on the computer its going into.

I have a GAL programmer so I will program a set for the Amiga as well =)

for more info click me

Looks like I best brush up on my German =)

Kin Hell : jeezus, that was two girlfriends ago :D Now I a; single again and if you want boobs then maybe I can take off my blouse and make a picture of mine, should get a shave first though :D

*cough*

I'll wait for the next girlfriend m8. :nod:

Kin

PAK68/3

Arrived today safe and sound =)

trully chuffed, its a beauty of a card and one I hope can prove very VERY usefull!!!!

Cheers Effy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom