Verba valent usu
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Country
The Netherlands
Region
The Hague
I would like to put my LC III up for sale. This beauty is complete and working fine.

Price: EUR 75,00 (was EUR 100,00) excluding shipping cost and PayPal-fees (PP gift accepted but not advised). Item is also listed elsewhere.

For now, I prefer local pickup over shipping by mail because monitors and couriers, you know… :hammer:

Inquiries welcome. Enjoy! (y)

Apple Macintosh LC III
Model number: M1254

• Motorola 68030 (25 MHz)
  • 40 MB SCSI harddrive
  • 20 MB RAM
  • 1.44 MB 3.5" diskette drive
  • Optional Motorola 68882 FPU is not included
  • Optional ethernet module is not included
  • System Software Z1-7.1 is installed

Apple Macintosh 12" RGB Display
Family number: M1296Z

Apple Extended Keyboard II
Model number: M3501 (Dutch language but very QWERTY nevertheless)

Apple Desktop Bus Mouse
Family number: G5431

• The setup looks really nice but the keyboard and mouse are in need of some cleaning.
  • Other than a little dust the motherboard has no visible signs of leakage near the battery area.
DSC_0102.jpg

DSC_0115.jpg

Last edited:
Received the device but unfortunately with a LCII monitor with all side effects it emply with a LCIII device (small resolution with large border margines).

but unfortunately

I am glad the system survived the journey! I have been very precise describing the contents of the sale including the description of the monitor. Could you please elaborate? Of course I will fix any mistake I have made… if any.

Hi maybe too precise giving serial model number make more disumbiguity. Googling this number doesn't give results that clearly states that it's a LCII monitor with max resolution 640x480. It would be clearer to state it clearly that it's sold with that kind od ware not the original one...

Hi maybe too precise giving serial model number make more disumbiguity. Googling this number doesn't give results that clearly states that it's a LCII monitor with max resolution 640x480. It would be clearer to state it clearly that it's sold with that kind od ware not the original one...

I do not agree. I did not know and I could not have known that this is an LCII monitor – as you call it. I clearly described the specifics of the monitor as one can see at the back of the monitor. There is no mention whatsoever identifying this monitor as an LCII one.

IMG_2316.jpg

Apple Macintosh 12" RGB Display
Family number: M1296Z

I can understand if you are disappointed if you expected something else to arrive but you did not convince me I made a mistake. I never was ambiguous – on the contrary – I have been very exact; as exact as one can be. I did not leave out any information. I set up this sale to the best of my knowledge. I went to great lengths getting this set to your place in good order and I prefer having a moderator give an objective opinion on this matter before this ends up as a bad experience for either one of us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom