PDA

View Full Version : Sold Console clearout! N64 (just added!) / Sony PS1 / Sega Master System II

fitzsteve
2nd January 2014, 13:45
Hi!

My New Year resolution is to clear out some excess stuff I'm not using, so here are 4 ready to go console setups!

First up, Dreamcast + 1 Pad, 2 Games (Sonic Adventure & Virtua Tennis) Tested & Working of course complete with Scart lead/Power Lead.

There is some yellowing as seen in the picture, Sonic is missing the back inlay and manual, both cases have seen better days. There is no VMU.

Steering wheel is untested, but I'm sure it will be fine. Included free if you want it (might affect postage)

Asking 25 + P&P (was 30) for this set. Sold to Rontti

Next up, Nintendo Gamecube. Compete with 1 Pad and Game (Spy Hunter) Also includes PSU & AV cables. In excellent condition and fully working of course. Note the Game has some numbers written on the Disk/Manual.

Asking 15 + P&P (was 20) for this set. Sold to Rontti

N64 console only NO PSU or Accessories, tested & working. Good cond, see pics

10 + P&P Sold to hace74

Sony PS1. Complete with 1 Pad & 1 Game (Tekken 3 - Disc only) Tested & working of course, Pad is from the Fat PS1 but works fine, the PSU, Scart Lead are also included. There are some marks on the case due to age but does not effect operation.

This set is 10 + P&P (Still available)

Sega Master System II, 1 Pad, PSU, RF Lead and Alex Kidd built in (Note Altered Beast pictured was sold off site)

Tested & Working of course, would benefit from an AV/RGB mod as RF output isn't perfect (some slight rolling interference) But still pretty decent for RF :cool: (See attached)

Asking 15 + P&P for this final set. Sold to nicholas.jj.taylor

Postage in the UK can be as little as 5-6 by MyHermes depending on what you take. EU will be 15+ and outside EU 40+ at least so probably not worth it!

Some EU countries like Greece/Malta/Italy and Eastern Europe are more expensive.

Thanks for looking!

Terms of sale:

Payment is by PayPal, Bank Transfer or Neteller. Buyer pays any associated fees
Overseas shipping is possible but at the buyers risk - If insurance is taken I will handle the claim in the event of loss/damage and will pass on any received compensation
I will accept returns on my items but return shipping is to be paid by the buyer regardless of the reason/s for return.
Unless otherwise stated prices are not negotiable
Unless agreed otherwise payment is expected within 24hrs after interest declared, I reserve the right to move onto next in line after this time frame.

If you do not accept my terms please do not declare interest.

fitzsteve
6th January 2014, 09:05
edit - offer no longer relevant

fitzsteve
9th January 2014, 12:25
Sega Master System II added and discounts for multiple system purchases available :thumbsup: (see post #1)

fitzsteve
12th January 2014, 12:18
Prices revised :thumbsup: (see post#1)

fitzsteve
12th January 2014, 16:15
Pics added to show consoles working. Note the DC didn't keep it's date/time since last used so I guess it will need a new battery.

slk486
12th January 2014, 22:03
DCs always loose the clock, when not pluggen in for some time. Shouldn't necessarily need a new battery because of that.

fitzsteve
12th January 2014, 22:46
DCs always loose the clock, when not pluggen in for some time. Shouldn't necessarily need a new battery because of that.

Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

scrappysphinx
12th January 2014, 22:50
The battery on a dc is rechargeable, turn on the machine on and leave it to charge for a while. If the battery has gone it costs about 3-5 to replace it.
The original needs to be removed and an upright battery holder and replacement rechargeable battery installed.

Rontti
14th January 2014, 08:42
Interested in the Dreamcast (and possibly the GameCube).
Sending some PM after lunch. :)

-Rontti

----
PM sent.

fitzsteve
14th January 2014, 12:07
Interested in the Dreamcast (and possibly the GameCube).
Sending some PM after lunch. :)

-Rontti

----
PM sent.

PM back with shipping costs/payment details :thumbsup:

---------- Post added at 12:07 ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 ----------

Dreamcast and Gamecube Sold to Rontti :thumbsup:

fitzsteve
15th January 2014, 12:02
@Rontti,

DC & GC shipped :thumbsup:

Rontti
25th January 2014, 17:26
Package has arrived and positive feedback left. :thumbsup:

fitzsteve
25th January 2014, 19:33
Package has arrived and positive feedback left. :thumbsup:

Feedback returned, many thanks :)

@Thread PS1 and SMS II still available :thumbsup:

fitzsteve
14th February 2014, 10:37
Bump.

Note - Altered Beast was sold off site so is no longer part of the SMS package, I will deduct a little from the shipping cost to compensate.

fitzsteve
19th February 2014, 08:52
Another console added, N64 console only NO PSU or Accessories, tested & working. Good cons, will take a pic later.

10 + P&P

Other stuff still available:

Sony PS1. Complete with 1 Pad & 1 Game (Tekken 3 - Disc only) Tested & working of course, Pad is from the Fat PS1 but works fine, the PSU, Scart Lead are also included. There are some marks on the case due to age but does not effect operation.

This set is 10 + P&P (Still available)

Sega Master System II, 1 Pad, PSU, RF Lead (Alex Kidd built in)

Tested & Working of course, would benefit from an AV/RGB mod as RF output isn't perfect (some slight rolling interference) But still pretty decent for RF :cool: (See pics)

Asking 15 + P&P for this final set. (Still available)

Will deduct 5 if 2 sets bought or 7.50 if all three taken together :thumbsup:

ColourWheel64
19th February 2014, 09:18
Hello Steve. I'm interested in the Master system

Sega Master System II, 1 Pad, PSU, RF Lead (Alex Kidd built in)

Tested & Working of course, would benefit from an AV/RGB mod as RF output isn't perfect (some slight rolling interference) But still pretty decent for RF (See pics)

Asking 15 + P&P for this final set. (Still available)

If you PM me the Paypal amount inc fees and your ID (I had to clear out my old mails and lost the old details) then I'll pay asap

---------- Post added at 09:18 ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 ----------

Courtesy PM sent

fitzsteve
19th February 2014, 09:26
Hi Nick, PM replied :thumbsup:

@thread pics of N64 added :)

fitzsteve
19th February 2014, 12:14
Master System II sold to nicholas.jj.taylor :thumbsup:

fitzsteve
19th February 2014, 16:51
@nicholas.jj.taylor

SMS shipped :thumbsup:

I'll PM the tracking number over in a bit :)

@Thread, PS1 and N64 still available!

hace74
23rd February 2014, 08:48
Declaring interest in N64 loose,
if it contains the memory expansion.

fitzsteve
23rd February 2014, 10:02
Sorry it does not contain the memory expansion.
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.5; en-gb; HTC_DesireHD Build/GRJ90) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1

hace74
27th February 2014, 14:02
payment sent through skrill.com

fitzsteve
27th February 2014, 15:50
N64 sold to hace74, just the PS1 left now :)

fitzsteve
28th February 2014, 15:48
N64 posted today!

PS1 still available, if no takers I'm happy to keep it :D

fitzsteve
14th March 2014, 13:10
Bump, last call on the PS1

fitzsteve
28th March 2014, 09:07
OK, one more bump for the PS1 :coffee:

fitzsteve
3rd April 2014, 13:15
PS1 set dropped to just 7 + P&P to clear! I'll give it a few days to sell if not I'll keep it as a spare :)

hace74
7th April 2014, 19:38
hi Steve,
declaring interest in PS1 pending postage

fitzsteve
7th April 2014, 20:19
Hi!

If the package can stay under 2kg the shipping would be 25 with regular Airmail or 30 with Signed For Airmail.

Royal Mail recently put up their prices and outside EU has suffered the most.

Steve.

hace74
7th April 2014, 20:34
I was hoping the package will stay under 1.25 Kg :cool:

fitzsteve
8th April 2014, 00:11
I was hoping the package will stay under 1.25 Kg :cool:

Maybe if I send it in a carrier bag but then it wont get there in one piece ;)

fitzsteve
13th April 2014, 11:39
Final opportunity to get the PS1, it can go for free with either of these consoles:

http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?59424-Sega-Master-System-Model-1-Full-Starter-Package

http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?59423-Atari-2600-Jr-2-Games-PSU-Joystick

Or these Games*/Mags:

http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?59925-Amiga-Active-Magazine-Full-Printed-set-with-CD-s-%28Issue-1-26%29-excellent-cond

http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?58672-Big-Box-PC-Games

http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?58748-Codemasters-Cartoon-Games-Dizzy-etc-Big-collection!

http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?59894-Adventure-Games-Loom-Indiana-Jones-Maniac-Mansion-Monkey-Island-%28Fully-Boxed%29

You just pay any extra shipping costs, if you're in the UK it makes no difference and in EU it depends on package size/weight, really for couriers in EU it's going to make little or no difference!

*If bought as a set.

fitzsteve
16th April 2014, 20:01
PS1 is going with http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?59424-Sega-Master-System-Model-1-Full-Starter-Package so thread closed!