Not open for further replies.

DaveAE

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
The Netherlands
Region
Zuid-Holland
For sale is a working AmigaONE XE G4@800MHz with working AC'97 audio chip. Comes with 256MB memory, Radeon 7500, Zalman cpu cooler mounted, tower case, DVD burner, several sound cards and a 3-button mouse.

STRONG NOTE: this system does NOT come with OS4 or a hard drive, because it was a developer system.

Preferably pick up in The Netherlands, Rotterdam area. Shipping abroad is possible, but because this package was lost when I sent it to someone two months ago, but luckily and miraculously returned, next shipment is only sent with track&trace and that will probably cost around 35 euro.

Asking price is 300 euro excluding shipment.

Attachments

• DSC_0333.jpg
    DSC_0333.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0334.jpg
    DSC_0334.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0339.jpg
    DSC_0339.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0336_small.jpg
    DSC_0336_small.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Would it be cheaper to post without the case? Going by Amigakit there are several versions of AmigaOS 4.1? Do I have to purchase the AmigaOne version?

---------- Post added at 06:31 ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 ----------

Also what is the performance like, browsing/3d games etc?

Would it be cheaper to post without the case? Going by Amigakit there are several versions of AmigaOS 4.1? Do I have to purchase the AmigaOne version?

Also what is the performance like, browsing/3d games etc?

i can guarantee the Xe is one of the Best Amiga Ng machine ... i have it too
It is solid , fast and gave the opportunity for have a great AmigaOs 4.1 experience.
All games are running from very good to good on it...
Plus i have 18mips in Euae not Jit mode and 38mips in euae Jit mode means you will have a great classic performances too.
About browsing i can browse really good on all sites thanks of 1.16owb , and watch 480p you tube videos thanks to smtube. (y)(y)(y)(y)

Yes you need to buy AmigaOS 4.1 for AmigaOne after register the product on http://www.hyperion-entertainment.biz/ you will log in and download the 6 updates
after all the updates will be available thru amiupdate an Os4 updating software.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies, tempted. Don't know too much about OS4 and what I really need hardware wise.
@portarinos Thanks, Didn't know it was so specific. I can get a really cheap copy of OS4 but doesn't state anywhere what machine it's for. So will most likely have to purchase it from Amigakit.
@tlosm Sounds good, will miss my 100+Mips of the 060 ;-) But will be great for WHDLoad still. Won't miss the switching between native/rtg :)

Thanks for the replies, tempted. Don't know too much about OS4 and what I really need hardware wise.
@portarinos Thanks, Didn't know it was so specific. I can get a really cheap copy of OS4 but doesn't state anywhere what machine it's for. So will most likely have to purchase it from Amigakit.
@tlosm Sounds good, will miss my 100+Mips of the 060 ;-) But will be great for WHDLoad still. Won't miss the switching between native/rtg :)

take a look this is my Xe running the Os 3.9

1492469_10201204961947717_599002834_o.jpg

1487693_10201204963987768_67915278_o.jpg

the Jit is not finished at 100% probably everything will speed up moore...
All the system performance are better than my old 4000 with 060@66mhz ... in rtg mode the old games are fly .. i tested yesterday Riseofthe triad in not jit mode and rtg and was great working!

Last edited:
Interested, but I live in Italy. Can you tell me something about shipping? I am agree about use a tracked shipping. :)

EDIT: I am interested in the full "stuff" :)

Last edited:
You can have it, I get the impression Dave doesn't want to deal with someone from NZ. Not very forthcoming with shipping costs.

So I remove interest as he has replied to you with shipping costs so it appears he'll send to you.

I am interessted.
But a few questions before, is it with onboard IDE DMA fix?
If it made, you can see 1 or 2 wires near Articia Chip.

If you type CPU command in shell, which cpu type is shown there?
As example: PPCMotorola MPC 7451 or 7455?

PM sent.

Well, as an Amigan, you are probably very fond of conspiracy theories, but it was sold through a different market place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom