AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Country
Sweden
Region
Smaland
Hi! :)

My first post. :D (Quick presentation: I'm a member of EAB since 2004, my name is Henrik and I'm a member of Scoopex and trying to get something small and movable to fiddle with asm on.)

I want an A600, with or without PSU, A601 expansion, 4MB pcmcia ram / 8 MB cpu clip on ram :)

Main thing is that it works (computer, floppy and keys) and that it looks good :) if the floppy or keyboard is dodgy I'm still interested, if you give me a break on the price so I can buy those items new at amigakit!

I pay fast with any secure method, you ship fast and secure to Sweden.

Hey ho let me know, email me for faster response. Cheers :)

Re: WTB: A600 in very good condition

Welcome. :)

Hmm, I'm sure there's one on the board somewhere... :idea:

Ah ha, Amiga collection for sale by DoogUK, but postage to Scandinavia can be :shock: pricey at times.

As posted in this thread, I have an A600 for sale. It does need a little care on the RGB port though, so if you're a bit handy with electronics I think it can be fixed.

Apart from the purple color on screen and the yellow color on the case and keyboard the machine works just fine.

Thx guys :) That was quick!

McVenco - I was hoping for a non yellowed one, and I'd like to keep the soldering to a minimum. Not because I can't do it, but a chip might be bad causing a delay, or it could take time to trace the error.

Do like me.

I got a yellowed working A600 with addons from a guy at eab. Then bought a non yellowed chassie off ebay, and a brand new floppy drive from amigakit.com. Perfection!

Trying to find someone that sells their perfect A600 is hard. I know I won't sell mine :)

There's a guy making new accel boards for A600 on eab too, if you want that (for WHDload etc that won't work on stock A600)

Photon said:
<SNIP>
There's a guy making new accel boards for A600 on eab too, if you want that (for WHDload etc that won't work on stock A600)

:roll: :mrgreen:

Hey, sorry for not letting you know I bought one. Thanks for the help - I actually did buy a yellowed one AND a white keyboard/chassi from eBay. But I decided to paint it and the touchpad black, to match the screen instead. I made it a portable A600.

So, my need has been satisfied.

->> And sure, can you send an A600 accelerator to me? How much is it?

When the design is done and tested we will make an announcement.

Well, I suspected it's not for sale yet. Had to try... I can betatest a board that you think is ready for sale, tho (y) hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom