PDA

View Full Version : Closed WTB: A600 in very good condition

Photon
30th June 2008, 22:51
Hi! :)

My first post. :D (Quick presentation: I'm a member of EAB since 2004, my name is Henrik and I'm a member of Scoopex and trying to get something small and movable to fiddle with asm on.)

I want an A600, with or without PSU, A601 expansion, 4MB pcmcia ram / 8 MB cpu clip on ram :)

Main thing is that it works (computer, floppy and keys) and that it looks good :) if the floppy or keyboard is dodgy I'm still interested, if you give me a break on the price so I can buy those items new at amigakit!

I pay fast with any secure method, you ship fast and secure to Sweden.

Hey ho let me know, email me for faster response. Cheers :)

meega
30th June 2008, 23:05
Welcome. :)

Hmm, I'm sure there's one on the board somewhere... :idea:

Ah ha, Amiga collection for sale (http://www.amibay.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=485) by DoogUK, but postage to Scandinavia can be :shock: pricey at times.

McVenco
30th June 2008, 23:13
As posted in this thread (http://www.amibay.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=654), I have an A600 for sale. It does need a little care on the RGB port though, so if you're a bit handy with electronics I think it can be fixed.

Apart from the purple color on screen and the yellow color on the case and keyboard the machine works just fine.

Photon
30th June 2008, 23:32
Thx guys :) That was quick!

McVenco - I was hoping for a non yellowed one, and I'd like to keep the soldering to a minimum. Not because I can't do it, but a chip might be bad causing a delay, or it could take time to trace the error.

Photon
7th February 2009, 19:55
Do like me.

I got a yellowed working A600 with addons from a guy at eab. Then bought a non yellowed chassie off ebay, and a brand new floppy drive from amigakit.com. Perfection!

Trying to find someone that sells their perfect A600 is hard. I know I won't sell mine :)

There's a guy making new accel boards for A600 on eab too, if you want that (for WHDload etc that won't work on stock A600)

rkauer
8th February 2009, 05:44
<SNIP>
There's a guy making new accel boards for A600 on eab too, if you want that (for WHDload etc that won't work on stock A600)

:roll: :mrgreen:

TheCorfiot
8th February 2009, 11:12
@rkauer

Famous at last :lol:

TC :mrgreen:

Photon
14th September 2009, 23:43
Hey, sorry for not letting you know I bought one. Thanks for the help - I actually did buy a yellowed one AND a white keyboard/chassi from eBay. But I decided to paint it and the touchpad black, to match the screen instead. I made it a portable A600 (http://www.scoopex1988.org/article-a600-portable-pics.html).

So, my need has been satisfied.

->> And sure, can you send an A600 accelerator to me? How much is it?

rkauer
15th September 2009, 01:52
When the design is done and tested we will make an announcement.

Photon
15th September 2009, 22:58
Well, I suspected it's not for sale yet. Had to try... I can betatest a board that you think is ready for sale, tho :thumbsup: hehe