PDA

View Full Version : Sold Neo Geo CD + 2 Games & Pad/PSU (KOF94/Twickle Start Sprites) ex cond!

fitzsteve
13th January 2014, 00:37
Hi!

I have a special treat for you tonight, after much deliberation I have decided to sell my Neo Geo CD, since I have an MVS now I don't need this one too. The Neo Geo CD is a great home console experience especially if you're on a budget as it will play CD burns, it's not even fussy as will even play cheap CD media burned at 52x!

I'm selling a nice starter setup, you get the console in near perfect condition, no marks worth talking about, 1 official pad, PSU and 2 Games. This is a Japanese console so you will need a Step down converter, I have one available as an option if you are based in the UK.

The Games are King of Fighters 94 and Twinkle Start Sprites, both in excellent condition (see pics)

Everything is tested and working, I even have some free gifts to include for the buyer ;)

I'm asking 120 + P&P (was 125 + P&P) for the Neo Geo, 2 Games, Pad and PSU. It's un-boxed but will be packed to my usual high standards. Due to the delicate nature of the system I will not use any budget couriers, shipping must be tracked and fully insured!

As an option I can include a Maplin 300w heavy duty step down converter, this is perfect for all your import (USA/Japan) consoles, I have two of these hence why I can let one go. I use it for my Japanese Saturn and other other import consoles besides. This will be 10 extra (was 15 extra) if wanted, it's really heavy so UK only for this option.

The console I will send overseas but again I require you to use a premium and fully tracked insured courier service.

Here are some pics taken today, it has standard S-Video/Composite and Phono outputs so ideal for modern TV's and offers an especially great experience via projectors/surround sound systems! No AV cables are included, you can of course use your own. Photo's were taken via Composite which as you can see is very clear, S-Video is even better!

Thanks for looking :thumbsup:

Terms of sale:

Payment is by PayPal, Bank Transfer or Neteller. Buyer pays any associated fees
Overseas shipping is possible but at the buyers risk - If insurance is taken I will handle the claim in the event of loss/damage and will pass on any received compensation
I will accept returns on my items but return shipping is to be paid by the buyer regardless of the reason/s for return.
Unless otherwise stated prices are not negotiable
Unless agreed otherwise payment is expected within 24hrs after interest declared, I reserve the right to move onto next in line after this time frame.

If you do not accept my terms please do not declare interest.

fitzsteve
14th January 2014, 12:53
Small price drop on the Neo Geo CD and Step down option reduced to 10 + P&P

There probably wont be any further drops on this one ;)

ps. Free gift is an empty CD wallet you can store CD's in :D

fitzsteve
29th January 2014, 11:03
Little bump. Will be bringing this along Saturday (http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=52686) if any of the attendees are interested! You'll get a chance to try before you buy then :)

Dr.wario
29th January 2014, 11:19
if only you had a PSU alone , you would make someone really happy :^)

fitzsteve
29th January 2014, 11:29
if only you had a PSU alone , you would make someone really happy :^)

Indeed they're very sought after these high power step down converters, it's only offered as an incentive to help with the sale otherwise I'd keep as a spare! ;)

Sautebroussailles
29th January 2014, 11:37
Declaring interest.
Sending PM.

fitzsteve
29th January 2014, 12:04
Declaring interest.
Sending PM.

Thanks for your interest, I have PM'd you back :thumbsup:

@Thread I'm getting EU shipping quotes approx:

Parcelforce - 25
UPS - 28
FedEx 45

All fully tracked and insured of course, excludes Step Down.

Sautebroussailles
29th January 2014, 13:20
Payment sent.

fitzsteve
29th January 2014, 13:25
Sold to Sautebroussailles :thumbsup:

fitzsteve
30th January 2014, 11:02
Shipped!

Tracking info on PM :thumbsup:

fitzsteve
25th February 2014, 09:13