Not open for further replies.

alfettone77

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
Roma
I sell Amiga 4000 Rev b with keyboard, mouse, original floppy WB 3.1 in case, 8MB RAM, Power Changer accelerator card 68040 25MHz, Superbuster 11, CD-Rom with audio on motherboard. No monitor. 450 Euro + shipping cost and paypal fees. Audio perfect. No recapped

I ship all over Europe.

I have many floppy.

Here the Photo:

https://plus.google.com/106319892367101559747/posts/PnpVE5gZKfw

SOLD TO poldino1972

Last edited:
> Interested pending photos, details. Will PM.

Interest withdrawn. Best of luck with the sale!

Last edited:
More and more often we see people breaking rules and getting away with it, which makes other people do that. Domino effect :picard

SOLD TO poldino1972

That's a silent bid which is against forum rulez. Please re-read them. :readit:

Excuse me. i'm sure that i had changed the title of my auction...i have mistake

---------- Post added at 19:18 ---------- Previous post was at 19:16 ----------

SOLD TO poldino1972

Where is he, I do not see him in the thread ?? :double

He send me pm.

---------- Post added at 19:25 ---------- Previous post was at 19:18 ----------

SOLD TO poldino1972

That's a silent bid which is against forum rulez. Please re-read them. :readit:

I had read. There is write that at the end of sell you must write: sold to (nickname).

or i haven't understood?

@alfettone77 and poldino1972

Part of the rules that you both agreed to on joining AmiBay state the following
Declare interest:
If you wish to buy an item, you must declare interest in the thread. If there are multiple items on offer, you must specify which item(s) or how many you're interested in. In both cases, this should be clear and unambiguous. Please avoid vague statements like "PM sent" or "I might be interested in...", use direct wording such as , "I am interested in...". The clearer you are in your assertions the less likely there will be any ambiguity as to who is next in line. Remember, English isn't everyone's first language here.

If you need more information about the item, you can declare interest and state that it's "pending some further information". Where reasonable, the information requested should be posted in the thread.

If another member has already declared interest, then they are first in line. You may also declare interest to be "next in line".

When there are multiple items on offer in a thread, you must declare which item(s) or how many you are interested in.

Sending a PM before posting in the thread:
Sending a private message before declaring interest is considered "silent bidding". You will lose your place in line to someone who has declared interest in the thread.

You will both be made to accept the rules again.

Don't let it happen again or you will both receive infraction points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom