clueless

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
UK
Region
West Yorkshire
Anyone got a wireless router suitable for virgin media knocking about? Prefer uk to keep postage down.

I've also got a Belkin 54g wireless router if the D-Link one from Ruud proves unsuitable; I'm on Virgin and it works 100%.

I'll get the model number for you this evening.

Edit: It's a Belkin F5D7230-4

Last edited:
cheers merlin, but thats the one i had and I have had loads of problems with it dropping out - so I'll pass on that kind sir, but thank you for looking for me

No worries; just for the record, I've not had signal dropout issues with my Belkin.

mine has me pulling my hair out, regularly goes off, just get an orange flashing power light, reset it only for it to happen again 5-10 min later! read every forum post i can find on it - but I give up.

What firmware version is on it? Have you tried the "Update Firmware" option in the menu to find the latest version?

i have, tried different channels, downloaded a tool to show what other channels my neighbours were on to make sure it wasnt that, tried different security settings. gave up on it a while back - but just got a ps3 and wanted to have wireless again.

feel a bit guilty now ruud, i put a cheeky bid on one on ebay last night and got it for a couple of quid! so i appologise profusely for putting you to the trouble of digging it out! sorry :oops:

So i have found one and the thread can be closed please mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom