Blogger
Rating - 100%
1041   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Hi!

I'm having another go at selling this now we're in the new year, hopefully would be buyers have some money now :D

Up for grabs is my project A600 sadly neglected now I have my ACA500! The A600 is in clean & white condition and the Motherboard was re-capped about 1 year ago (date to be confirmed)

It's supplied with ACA620EC, A604 and Indivision ECS all in their original boxes and will be removed for shipping!

Also supplied is Amiga Mouse, Kipper2k External CF adapter with modified PCMCIA slot to accommodate (you can remove the CF without opening your Amiga!) Of course you can still use the PCMCIA slot too.

Will include original 2.0 Roms and OS Disks also two stacked EEPROMS (sold as blank) with switch (could be used for 1.3/3.1 Rom switch for example)

Will also include 2gb CF card (Quality 133x Verbatim Media!) with Classic Workbench/ACAtune installed and setup for you.

Will also include a protective keyboard cover and wireless Network card if I can find it, but you will need to set this up your end.

Please note there is no PSU, I don't have a spare to give sadly but I highly recommend using a converted ATX PSU anyway. You can hook this up to nearly any LCD/CRT Monitor due to the Scan Doubler/Flicker Fixer, also works great on a projector! The Indi ECS has the Beta Firmware so you can run 800x600 SuperPlus. as well as other HighGrafX and all native modes.

For this little lot I'm asking just £225 + P&P

A couple of points to note, one of the side clips and rear case clips have broken and along with the PCMCIA slot mod the RF Modulator has been removed making way for the VGA adapter (see pics for slight mod to case) and also 2 holes in the case for switches, one was for disabling the ACA no longer connected (needs new wire soldered) and the other I used for switching the Roms between 1.3/3.1.

Here are some external pics, I'll need to open it again to take new internals, I will do this later or of there is some serious interest.

P1050552_zpsb7435d16.jpg

P1050553_zps42c81d9c.jpg

P1050554_zpsf5d726a1.jpg

P1050558_zpsac9ef4c1.jpg

P1050555_zpsa8fd471d.jpg

P1050563_zpsab16ea67.jpg

Thanks for looking (y)

Terms of sale:

• Payment is by PayPal, Bank Transfer or Neteller. Buyer pays any associated fees
  • Overseas shipping is possible but at the buyers risk - If insurance is taken I will handle the claim in the event of loss/damage and will pass on any received compensation
  • I will accept returns on my items but return shipping is to be paid by the buyer regardless of the reason/s for return.
  • Unless otherwise stated prices are not negotiable
  • Unless agreed otherwise payment is expected within 24hrs after interest declared, I reserve the right to move onto next in line after this time frame.

If you do not accept my terms please do not declare interest.

Last edited:
Hi,
Im interested.

Will PM

thanks
Ash

PM replied (y)

To give the thread an idea re: shipping costs. UK will be £12-£20 depending on courier/insurance levels. EU will be £20-£35 again depending on courier/insurance levels and outside EU will be upwards of £45, getting quotes of £55-£75 for Australia. I know USA/Canada sometimes have slightly better rates though.

Hi Steve. Nice config, mate. Perfect starting kit. (y)
What's the motherboard version ?

I think 1.5 but I need to check, indeed everything here needed for a very nice A600 setup. Only selling as the A500+ ACA500/ACA1232 completely meets my ECS needs these days! And for everything else I have my A1200/A4000!

I think a deal has been reached with voyager_1701e, just finalising the details!

interested, second in line

Edit: PM sent

Last edited:
Sorry guys it's been sold to voyager_1701e, payment came in this morning and I forgot to update!

Apologies for those who missed out.

FedEx shipment arranged as agreed with voyager_1701e, everything is securely packed and ready for collection tomorrow, tracking info is on PM (y)

I'll miss this little fella :(

FB done both sides, thanks voyager_1701e, I hope you enjoy it (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom