amigean

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Country
Spain
Region
Seville
Hi,

I am looking for someone experienced in this sort of thing to change all the capacitors on my A600 and A1200. This is a preventative measure as both work at the time, but I notice that the colours they produce are increasingly 'washed' and the A600 has occasional (very very minor, and inferquent) horizontal banding.

I am located in Paris, France and would prefer someone in Paris to save the hassle and cost of packing (how does one pack oddly shaped motherboards?!!) and postage, but location is not as important as good references! (i.e. Happy to send them abroad too.)

Thanks for any offers/suggestions. (y)

Hello, i think you found someone to do it but in France there is A.R.T. (the amiga rescue team) for this kind of job. I found this association to rescue any tkind of amigassss You can ask me if needed.

Thanks Hivernaal - in fact I haven't found anyone yet.

A.R.T. sounds like a cool idea! Would you happen to know someone in the Paris area, as I would rather not post these as I have very little time to look for suitable boxes etc.

Failing that of course, I could look into posting them too - any advice/recommendations appreciated.

I live in 92100! I'll write to you later today. thanks again and have a nice afternoon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom