Perpetually Perplexed
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Country
England
Region
Greater Manchester
Need to lay my hands on a ZX81 16K Ram Pack as mine recently died and whilst I currently have one on loan my mate could do with it back.

I would definitely prefer a Memotech one but ultimately as long as it works and is a reasonable price then I'll be happy

I have a few that came with a ts1000 - think its the same machine???
got a timex 16kb with and one without the box (might even be nib)
and a 3rd party 32kb. need to issue a command to get the ram from 16kb to 32kb recognised.

shipping from the usa shouldnt be too bad as these are light...

I have a few that came with a ts1000 - think its the same machine???
got a timex 16kb with and one without the box (might even be nib)
and a 3rd party 32kb. need to issue a command to get the ram from 16kb to 32kb recognised.

shipping from the usa shouldnt be too bad as these are light...

Would love some pics and prices if possible. All will depend on shipping costs though as this bumps the price a bit inevitably. I

I take it all work?

Ok ,pulled out my Timex/Sinclair stuff. Photos below...
Taking a guess on prices(excluding shipping) , let me know if I'm out of line.
$20 timex 16k module
$30 timex 16k module in box. Quite possibly NIB.
$120 memopak 32k module. Definitely NIB.
$??? I do have a Sinclair 16k module. Kinda funny, this one is quite rare in the states, but I suspect quite common in Europe... This one goes with my super-rare *NTSC* zx81. I would sell them as a pair.

Attachments

• 20140223_183148.jpg
    20140223_183148.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20140223_183200.jpg
    20140223_183200.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 0
It's a bit over and above what I'm looking for really. I don't require NIB just simply a scraggy and above all cheap old working unit for testing with. My ZX81's here are ending up with 16 or 32k internally anyway so the RAM pack is just for fault finding pre-internal RAM installation.

Thanks for the offers anyway, it is very much appreciated(y)

If you are still interested in a 16k ram pack, I can offer you either a Sinclair or memotech version for £10 posted.

John

If you are still interested in a 16k ram pack, I can offer you either a Sinclair or memotech version for £10 posted.

John

Sounds great I will pm you shortly. I know someone else looking particularly for a memotech so would you consider selling both?

Yes, I would consider selling both. If posting to same address then £17 complete with postage.

Here is a picture of them. I believe they are in working order but have not been tested for some time.

John.

Attachments

• memory pac.jpg
    memory pac.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 0
Yes, I would consider selling both. If posting to same address then £17 complete with postage.

Here is a picture of them. I believe they are in working order but have not been tested for some time.

John.

If you are able to hang on until weekend for payment then I would like to take both as I have a friend who would like one also.

BB

John.

If you are able to hang on until weekend for payment then I would like to take both as I have a friend who would like one also.

BB

No problem. I don't mined hanging on until you're ready.

John

Payment received for both RAM packs and they have been posted.

John

If you're happy then I'm happy, we're all good. Feedback posted.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom