Akira

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Country
United States
Region
New York
Can anybody help me out transfering something to disk for my Amstrad? Just anything.

I downloaded that CPCdiskXP thingy but it won't work with my USB floppy drive :double:double:double

I have no desktop nor intend to purchase one just to copy some disks over, so I was hoping anybody in here could help me copy some software to 3.5" disks for me to test my machine.

2 disks is fine, with anything on it. Games, or maybe that awesome Batman demo. Just the one piece of software will do, is just for testing purposes.

If anybody can help me out, please quote your price including media and shipping to London.

Thanks!

Last edited:
i'll do it for you for postage bud.

just give me a list of games and i'll try to find them upto ten disks and what side you want the images on.(or both)

i just hope im not breaking any rules doing this.

Really? That's really kind of you man.
I just need one thing as I said.
To stick with rules, it could be the awesome Batman demo, which I attach here.
It's a free demoscene prod so it should be fine.

That's all I need really.
It seems to come in two disks, two sides on each, so let me know how much this costs and I'll paypal you the cash right away.

Thanks so much!!!!

Last edited:
i'll do it a bit later.

EDIT: disks are done,i'll send you a pm as i dont know where you are to send them.

Last edited:
ive posted them out to you this morning,dont worry about the postage it wasent a fat lot.
i was going out anyway to give someone a quote,so no biggy.

That's too kind.
Send me your Paypal regardless, I'll send you some beer (or whatever you drink) money.
Please, I insist :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom