AlCarbonara

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Bavaria
For sale:

GoldenGate 486 SLC Bridgeboard with 25 mhz, 16mb Ram, Floppy-Controller-Chip, CPU-Adapter for A-2000, Original Disks and used Manual ( condition not so good !) and Vortex labelled ET-4000 VGA Graphics-Card. The vortex monitor-master with all needed cables is included !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

101_0479.JPG

101_0481.JPG

Price is 350.- € + s + h + paypal

(Floppy-Controller Chip, Manual, Monitor-Master and 16mb Ram missing on the pictures but included !!! )

CU,

AC

Last edited:
Hi.
Do you also have the Vortex Monitor Master?
Thanks.

Declaring interest.
Please quote me shipping.

Last edited:
Registerd parcel to france 14,99.- €

CU,

AC

---------- Post added at 12:21 ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 ----------

I have offered the card outside too and this user was faster....so sold outside of Amibay...sorry.

CU,

AC

What? How so faster?
I stated interest only 11 minutes after initial post!
You didn't say it was advertised elsewhere.

Last edited:
Sorry, that was a mistake by me !!

At the moment i will sell my complete collection of A-2000 material on different forums....so i loose a little overview.

CU,

AC

Last edited:
Seems like a rule violation to me.
I respect the rules when i sell and when i buy, and i expect everyone else to do so.
Moderation advice please.

@AlCarbonara

If you have your item for sale elsewhere, you must state so in the thread. This avoids situations such as this, where everyone know where they stand, and where bad feeling can be generated.

Selling on multiple sites:
You are welcome to list your items for sale elsewhere at the same time as you post on AmiBay. However you must state in your thread that the item is 'available elsewhere'.

You are welcome to post links to your sales on other sites, however links to auction sites can only be for fixed price 'buy it now' items offered at the same price. Ensure that you check the rules on cross-listing on any other websites that you may also be using, as it may be against their terms and conditions to list in multiple places. If you are in any doubt please contact a member of staff for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom