morcar

Banned
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Wales, UK
Selling my divIDE 57c with CF adaptor and 1GB CF card.

Only had this for a week or so and i have be honest although its a great little device i like to use my spectrum as it should have been when i was a kid.

This ran on a Spectrum +2 Grey with no problems.

The unit has EXSDOS installed on the device and you also get a CF card adaptor which i modded so it will work with the device. Don't forget too it comes with a 1GB CF card with some games on so you can get up and running right away.

One point I have to make though is the device is not in a case and so it needs feet or something (I used a pencil eraser) that will lift the device.

I have seen on the world of spectrum this device working on a +2A and +3 just by moving the jumper to pins 3 and 4, but make sure your Z80 is compatible. Most +2 grey are although +2a and +3 may have to get a new Z80 from eBay.

If you need help in anyway before or after the sale please let me know and i will do everything i can.

As said at the top of the post this was bought a few weeks ago from a member on here. I bought it for £25, but i have to add extra on to it as i bought the 1gb cf card and the adaptor as well so the final prince will be £30 and postage for the UK is £5 as it will be send recorded.

Payment through paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom