Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
NRW
For sale is here my perfect working

Picasso IV gfx-card.

The card is 100% working and the flifi isn´t broken!

350€ +paypal + shipping

Last edited:
Sold to user a4Kuse

---------- Post added at 11:07 ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 ----------

Money recieved and i will send the card today.

Hopefully a mod will come along and comment on this.

@Computer-Retro, you should know better.

---------- Post added at 10:48 ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 ----------

@RichyV, there is another Picasso IV card for sale at the moment (for less as well), search for "Picassoiv"

@a4Kuse

When you joined AmiBay you agread to follow the rules. A part of these rules state the following
Declare interest:
If you wish to buy an item, you must declare interest in the thread. If there are multiple items on offer, you must specify which item(s) or how many you're interested in. In both cases, this should be clear and unambiguous. Please avoid vague statements like "PM sent" or "I might be interested in...", use direct wording such as , "I am interested in...". The clearer you are in your assertions the less likely there will be any ambiguity as to who is next in line. Remember, English isn't everyone's first language here.

If you need more information about the item, you can declare interest and state that it's "pending some further information". Where reasonable, the information requested should be posted in the thread.

If another member has already declared interest, then they are first in line. You may also declare interest to be "next in line".

When there are multiple items on offer in a thread, you must declare which item(s) or how many you are interested in.

Sending a PM before posting in the thread:
Sending a private message before declaring interest is considered "silent bidding". You will lose your place in line to someone who has declared interest in the thread.

@Computer-Retro

You also agread to the following rule
Declared interest:
Only those members who have stated interest in your thread are to be considered eligible to buy your item. In the case of a dispute, the order of interest declared in the thread is what the staff will use. If a member sends you a PM without declaring interest in the thread, you should advise them to post interest in the thread before you are able to deal with them.

Queue order:
You must follow the order of declared interest in the thread when selling. If a buyer withdraws interest, you should proceed to the member who has declared interest next-in-line in your thread.

Sorry for this!
I try to make it better next time!

The actions of you both is totally against the Ethos of AmiBay.

Fairlight has missed out on his opportunity to purchase this card. He was the FIRST to declare interest in the thread and should have been given the FIRST chance to buy it.

Others may have also missed out on an opportunity of buying this card with a4Kuse sending a silent PM!!

Please don´t forget, that fairlight give us the OK to sell the card to the next in line!
The only bad mistake was the missing documentation in the thread!
Sorry again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom