Seaside

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Athens
I'm looking for a 512K or 1MB VGA for my brand new :nuts::nuts: 386DX40.

Also memory modules simm - 30 pins 2MB each or 4.

I'm looking also for 72pin simm memory modules 32MB each for my Pentium 200MMX

Thanks...........

I have ISA vga's... will take some pics for you to choose, IIRC I have 2-3 of them in a box... as for ram IIRC I only have some 1mb simms... will let u know tommorow.
Also those stuff are free, always glad to help a fellow retro-pc lover :D
I assume you want the 386 for gaming?

I already set up my friend a 386dx40 with 2 hard drives (40mb for dos/windows 3.11 + 330mb full of games) a sound blaster 16 with a Yamaha daughterboard cdrom 8x and new floppy.

1)prince of persia 1 + 2
2)sam n max
3)Day of the tentacle
4)willy beamish
5)fate of atlantis
6)wild streets
7)fire and forget
8)crazy cars

and many more are installed.

I will use it in windows 3.11 also.For playing solitaire......:):)

Thank you very much for the interest and for your offer. 1mb simm memory modules are also useful.

nice! will report back tomorrow :)

edit: you know, you can use OnTrack's DiskManager to use larger HDD's too :D

Excellent......(y)(y)(y)

P.S. Forgot to ask. 72 Pin simm memory modules are also useful for my Pentium. If you have any and you wish to sell them inform me further.

I have many 8MB ones. U need some?

Looking currently for 32mb to populate 128mb (the maximum that my board supports) so i can run everything without problems.

But thanks...again.

---------- Post added at 20:37 ---------- Previous post was at 20:34 ----------

edit: you know, you can use OnTrack's DiskManager to use larger HDD's too :D

Yes i have the original disk too. A white disk with ontrack sticker. When i bought my original 386 i had 80mb hard disk. Conner CP somethin...i don't remember. Later i bought a Quantum 540MB (crazy capacity back then) and i remember that this disk was required to take advantage the extra space. I think the 386 had a limit to 512MB hard drive. Newer 486 and Pentium systems were able to "see" 8.5 gigs.

allright, choose what you want (there are 3 sound cards too)

2r5uob7.jpg

23k66nt.jpg

xprfrd.jpg

2qvxceq.jpg

senhvt.jpg

I did not find any 30pin simms, still plenty of 8MB 72pin ones...

yes, but I'd prefer someone use the whole cards and not just the dram chips... :p

I want the 2 cards from the first photo labeled 2 & 10.....and..........the second card from the 3rd photo labeled 1 and from the 4rth photo the second card labeled 9.

PM me bout the details.....

Thank you very much.

Seaside

I have 2x1MB 30 pin SIMMS going spare, or at least I will have when they appear from ebay (was for an atari STe but I found a set of four after I had ordered :roll:) Would these be any use to you ?

Seaside

I have 2x1MB 30 pin SIMMS going spare, or at least I will have when they appear from ebay (was for an atari STe but I found a set of four after I had ordered :roll:) Would these be any use to you ?

@asm1

thanks for your time and for replying to my thread but i'm looking currently for 2mb or 4mb simms.

I have 10-12 pieces 1mb each.

Thanks again...(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom