Not open for further replies.

legendre

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
USA
Region
MN
These drives came into my possession as part of a larger lot of vintage computer items.

They are sans cables and PSUs, and as such, I have absolutely no way to test or exercise them. Externally, they show age and use - but no actual damage or abuse are evident.

Asking $50/each + Actual USPS Priority Mail shipping. Make a deal for both, and save a chunk of shipping costs.

(Photos are coming)

I AM LOOKING FOR CERTAIN TRADES - COMMODORE MOSTLY - FEEL FREE TO ASK (PRIVATELY)

Last edited:
@legendre

It would be helpful if you give members an idea of what kind of Commodore kit you would be interested in trade.

@Thread

Those interested in what legendre has to offer, please keep inside the rules and guidelines of AmiBay - post an interest in the thread and then take it to PM.

Good luck in your Trade / Sales

@legendre

It would be helpful if you give members an idea of what kind of Commodore kit you would be interested in trade.

I'd be open to offers of C-64 / C-64C / C-128 machines, a 1571 drive or a nice working HESmon cart for C-64. Also looking for a Suncom TAC-2 and/or Slik Stik joystick.

We'd have to do cash & trade up/down depending on what we're dealing with, of course. I'm an old horse trader, and I love to put together a deal.. ;-)

But I'm flexible.. about the only things I don't want are Cassette related..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom