fiat1100d

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
Modena (MO)
Hi!

I have available some EPROMs suited for A4091 ROM version 40.13, the latest. If there is interest I can sell for 10,50 € including Registered shipment to Europe (please ask for other countries), as PayPal gift or adding their fees; SEPA bank transfer accepted too.

UPDATE 6 dec. 2014: price increase from 10 € to 10,50 € due to shipping cost modification :(

Last edited:
The A4091 is quite a rare card, and I believe the DKB version (most common) already shipped with 40.13. Only the C= rev A cards would benefit, but they are really rare :)

The A4091 is quite a rare card, and I believe the DKB version (most common) already shipped with 40.13. Only the C= rev A cards would benefit, but they are really rare :)

@ Tahoe

I have an Original Commodore A4091 REVB Card, it's written on the Eprom: M5F 391592-02 is this the latest 40.13 version?
If I doesn't have the lastest version. What will be the benefit for me ? Bug fix, speed performance or bandwith?
Or should I need to put this card in a Zorro III machine Buster 11 to check the version?

Thanks

@ Tahoe

I have an Original Commodore A4091 REVB Card, it's written on the Eprom: M5F 391592-02 is this the latest 40.13 version?
If I doesn't have the lastest version. What will be the benefit for me ? Bug fix, speed performance or bandwith?
Or should I need to put this card in a Zorro III machine Buster 11 to check the version?

Thanks

It should already be a 40.13 ROM chip, since I have the same codes on the chip which came with my DKB A4091.
If you need to check, just issue "version scsi.device full" command.

Are these still available? Interested if so, shipping to USA. I'll send a PM.

(My ancient Rev A A4091 has a v40.4 ncr.device burned into a 27C512 EPROM. It's so old, I can't even find any reference or mention of this version on the internet.)

Are these still available? Interested if so, shipping to USA. I'll send a PM.

(My ancient Rev A A4091 has a v40.4 ncr.device burned into a 27C512 EPROM. It's so old, I can't even find any reference or mention of this version on the internet.)

Will answer to PM, still have the necessary chips available. Would be nice to have a dump of that 40.4 device, for historical purposes :)

Will answer to PM, still have the necessary chips available. Would be nice to have a dump of that 40.4 device, for historical purposes :)

I just found a ROM in the US, so I'll withdraw interest on this one, but thanks for the response.

I agree, it'd be nice to get a dump of this ancient ROM before I replace it. I imagine there's a way to dump it without dropping it into a programmer. (I'm buying the ROM because I keep holding off on buying my own programmer...) Any ideas on how to dump it from a running Amiga? I guess it's probably memory-mapped somewhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom