bartek030

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
Poland
Region
Gdynia
For sale: Atari 1040 STF 4MB ram

Case in near mint condition, no yellowing, nothing broken, very clean. All bolts, metal shieldings in place. No repairs, memory upgraded to 4MB. Photos taken with natural light, no flash lamp used.

Mainboard: C070523, Tos: 1.00 Germany, Keyboard: QWERTZ (both red lights), Memory: 4MB, Floppy: Chinnon 720kb (big button), Built in power supply: Mitsumi (all caps OK).

Ports tested: monitor, external floppy, mouse/joystick - no problems
Ports not testes: Rom, Midi, RS, Printer, ASCI - no propper hardware, but never seen ST with not working these.

Price: 55EU or near offers
Shipping: all over the world with tracking, buyer pays for shipping. Starting from 20EU for most UE countries (ask for price).
Payment: bank transfer or PAYPAL (gift or +5% for paypal fees)

1.jpg

darmowa galeria allegro

Last edited:
What's wrong with stating a price and saying you're open to offers?!

Rules:
Making an offer:
If a seller has stated that they will accept "near offers", you may make such an offer. You must first declare interest in the thread, then PM your offer to the seller. Do not post your offer value in the thread.

What's wrong with stating a price and saying you're open to offers?!

Rules:
Making an offer:
If a seller has stated that they will accept "near offers", you may make such an offer. You must first declare interest in the thread, then PM your offer to the seller. Do not post your offer value in the thread.

This is allowed..(y)
He is just stating that he whats and will take offers near 55..

:coffee:

Last edited:
Price: 55EU or make me an offer

Do you read amibay rules ?

Yes, I've read it twice and I don't see the difference betwen ''or make me an offer'' and '' or near offer''.

As stated in amibay rules You must not list something as "open to offers'' without declaring starting price.

Price: 55EU or make me an offer

Do you read amibay rules ?

Yes, I've read it twice and I don't see the difference betwen ''or make me an offer'' and '' or near offer''.

As stated in amibay rules You must not list something as "open to offers'' without declaring starting price.

I understand that rule to mean
I would like x amount for my item or offers up to that value

If someone steps in and offers more than your asking price I believe that would be against the rules.

As previously mentioned, this was over 3 years ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom