Not open for further replies.

RetroBasic

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Nottinghamshire
I would like a nice clean BBC Model B with disk interface.
Will also consider any optional extras e.g. Data cassette, MMC.

Thanks,

Hi Buddy

The resident BBC Micro Guru is The Corfiot - or to his friends Bas (y)

He sorted out my Beeb and his work is second to none.

If you send him a PM I am sure he will help you out :)

Many thank Paradroid90. I have just PM'd him so fingers crossed :)
I sold mine in 1985. I'm really looking forward to owning one again. I loved Elite, Thrust, and the Superior Software arcade adventures like Ravenskull back then.

In the meantime if you look on the other bay I can heartily recommend the BBC MMC SD Drive.

Works like a dream (y)

Thanks for your interest but sadly I am out of spare Beebs at the moment.
The best I can do at this point is offer my services to repair and refurb any non workers you may find from fleabay...

Sorry guys
TC :)

Last edited:
Thanks guys I've been watching eBay for a while. Problem being that none of them admit to any more than a couple of days soak testing on machines they've acquired elsewhere or had stuck in the loft for years. I'm interested in one that's in good condition and that I know has been used regularly and treated well :)

@RetroBasic. The good thing is, if you pick up one of those machines and something does go wrong, you have one of the best Acorn repairers at hand to help!

Go TC! ;)

Russ

Last edited:
Hi Retro

I agree with Russ.....Even if the Beeb is not perfect condition TC will sort it out and make it look like it was on the store shelves back in 81 (y)

My C64 and Plus 4 were both non runners when I bought them and after a bit of TC magic they work like a dream.

Hope that helps buddy (y)

Absolutely friends (y)

Don't be afraid to pick up a non worker cheaply, I will restore her to full health and beauty :D

Has the PSU been refurbished...these need doing quickly if not...

Quite happy to do that for you and anything else you may need..

Bas :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom