Closed Commodore CN2 tape unit with adjust display...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabuhuso

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Country
TURKEY
Region
Adana
Head adjust very simple for you.
Loading error is over....! Adding REC light+sound buzzer...
I'm asking 10 £ + shipping

http://www.vimeo.com/4727076
cebd5f76896043
cebd5f76896043

Attachments

• DSC_2053.jpg
    DSC_2053.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_2072.JPG
    DSC_2072.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I'm intrigued as to how this works. I wouldn't mind a similar unit, but a standalone plug-and-socket design, that you could plug in between the Datasette and the C64, so that you could use it as a service tool, to adjust the tape azimuth and optimise the signal strength on Datasettes.

I reckon that Tabuhuso's unit is probably taking the tape signal after it's been through the the op-amps, then feeds it into the piezo speaker and the meter in a series circuit, using a variable resistor to balance the deflection of the meter. The output from the meter goes back to the Datasette connector to complete the circuit. If anyone else could comment on how this might work, I'm interested.

I have a scrap C2N I can hack apart for the male and female tape port connectors, so I'll look to pick up some parts for a play around on some veroboard.

Comments, anyone?

can I have confirmation of the rules plz then

you can sell items on here as long as you don`t say they are on the otherplace ???

edit:

ok forget that

me bad, just reread rules, again, probably wont be for the last time ether

Definitely interested in this, is it still available? How much would postage to Ireland be?

Edit: I'll have to withdraw interest, as I since acquired a datassette elsewhere.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom