AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Berlin
Hello,

one subway controller for sale. Comes with the 2 backplates (2x2 USB ports) and the manual.

I used this with ISDN Surfer in my A4000. This small card offers a clockport for the subway in every Zorro Miggy like A2000/3000/4000. I include the ISDN Surfer in this package.

Price: EUR 195,00 plus shipping. PP gift or IBAN possible.

EU: EUR 11,00 / USA: EUR 18,00

Attachments

• DSC_0446.JPG
    DSC_0446.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC_0447.JPG
    DSC_0447.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
subway controller

subway controller

I am very intrested in the subway controller does the work with the Amiga 1200. and is the subway controller fulling working with no problems. What would be the final price with P&P to the uk

Thanks
Steven

The subway was originally designed for A600/A1200 Amigas, i used this one with the big box Amigas because Denebs and Algors were not available.

Subway works perfect.

Final price incl. shipping to UK mainland EUR 206,00 PP gift or IBAN.

Option: if you dont need the ISDN surfer, i go down to EUR 200,00 incl. shipping.

Last edited:
ISDN + PP

ISDN + PP

What is the ISDN surfer ? Will this help get my A1200 online ? I do want the Subway and want to pay with PayPal. I am brand new to AmiBay and keep getting messages telling me not to Pay with PP Gift so can I pay using paying for goods or services ?

It's just because you have no protection when you pay as gift, its up to you and how much you trust the person you are buying from. This is where positive ratings help

So why do sellers not just let buyers pay using PayPal paying for goods or services and just add on the fees ?

---------- Post added at 09:09 ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 ----------

Is it easy to get a USB CD Rom drive to work with the Subway ?

The ISDN surfer is a ZorroII which provides a clockport for the Subway and the possibility to go online with ISDN...

So why do sellers not just let buyers pay using PayPal paying for goods or services and just add on the fees ?

Most sellers do just that.

The finer details of the deal should be done by sending a PM.

If you are not happy with the outcome of the discussion you can walk away if you wish.

---------- Post added at 09:09 ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 ----------

Is it easy to get a USB CD Rom drive to work with the Subway ?

Fees are EUR 4,20, i have no problems if you want to pay these for nothing ;)

Never used a USB CD Rom with subway. Only printers, mices, keyboards, USB sticks, card readers and my camera.

received

received

Subway received works great very happy :)

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom