PDA

View Full Version : Sold Acorn Archimedes A3000

Skilgannon
19th April 2010, 23:36
Hi All,

** SOLD to theRogue - pending payment** - Here is a spare Acorn Archimedes A3000 for sale. I only bought it some time ago for the monitor, as it works nicely with an amiga (monitor not for sale). This has 2mb Ram (don't know if that's standard or not) and comes with the three button mouse.

This is tested as working as per the photos.

Price is 35 + postage.

Let me know if you have any questions please.

Cheers

John

Current position for interested parties:

1st in queue is theRogue (Sent PM)
2nd in queue is Cybernight
3rd in queue is StatusGr

woodycool
19th April 2010, 23:51
Here is a spare Acorn Archimedes A3000 for sale. I only bought it some time ago for the monitor, as it works nicely with an amiga (monitor not for sale). This has 2mb Ram (don't know if that's standard or not) and comes with the three button mouse.
FYI, standard for the A3000 is 1MB RAM, so it's been upgraded at some point.
Saying that, with 2MB you can play most games, 1MB is very restrictive.

Skilgannon
20th April 2010, 00:50
Ahhh - thanks for the info

woodycool
20th April 2010, 01:29
Ahhh - thanks for the info
It's actually a very nice machine, but can't afford to spend money at the moment + I also have enough Acorn Archimedes machines at the moment (including a 2MB A3000)

nkarytia
20th April 2010, 08:35
Hi,
I am interested in it. How much postage to Greece of it would cost?

TheRogue
20th April 2010, 09:52
Hi there I am VERY interested in adding this to my collection if the deal with the first party falls through! How much would postage to Canada be? Thanks!

cyberknight
20th April 2010, 11:28
Hello. Also interested if it doesn't work for the other two gentlemen ! I am interested for the cost to post it to Greece too. Cheers !

Skilgannon
20th April 2010, 12:08
Morning folks - price to Greece (Fedex) would be approx 28 insured and approx 48 to Canada.

1st in queue is nkarytia
2nd in queue is theRogue
3rd in queue is Cybernight

Nkarytia - can you PM me today if you are interested as I am working from home tomorrow and can have it packed tonight and picked up by the courier tomorrow (as long as payment received of course).

nkarytia
20th April 2010, 12:23
Hi, I have to withdraw from this fab archie due to wife's rage...

Sorry.

Skilgannon
20th April 2010, 12:50
Hi, I have to withdraw from this fab archie due to wife's rage...

Sorry.

No worries Nkarytia - we've all been there - over to you now theRogue if you want this. I'll drop you a PM.

cyberknight
20th April 2010, 14:45
Thanks for the update ! If my turn comes up , I'm still interested. :thumbsup:

status
20th April 2010, 15:12
Morning folks - price to Greece (Fedex) would be approx 28 insured and approx 48 to Canada.

1st in queue is nkarytia
2nd in queue is theRogue
3rd in queue is Cybernight

Nkarytia - can you PM me today if you are interested as I am working from home tomorrow and can have it packed tonight and picked up by the courier tomorrow (as long as payment received of course).

Well, if the other participants are married and prone to nagging from their wifes, i who i am single (:P) , i am intrested in the Archimedes too:)

Skilgannon
11th May 2010, 22:52
Archie signed sealed and delivered to Beautiful Canada :) Left feedback for theRogue.

John

arnljot
19th May 2010, 13:42
I'm closing this as I see you've left eachother positive feedback for this one. Good!