PDA

View Full Version : Closed LOCKED: For Sale: Amiga/Various Hardware

CU_AMiGA
3rd January 2008, 00:28
Hey Yo!

Here are some Amiga and other hardware for sale. Prices are marked plus p&p. If interested in any games/offer then either PM me or email.

---

Atari Lynx Game:

Batman Returns (inc manual - no box) £1

---

Bandai Wonderswan System Mono Skeleton Blue (inc box and manual) £5

Bandai Wonderswan System Game:

-

Tekken Card Challenge (no box or manual) £1

---

Sega Game Gear Game:

Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade (inc box and manual) £1

---

Misc Hardware:

Namco 1984 Pac-Land Handheld Game (Game & Watch Style)
Working condition but plastic and LCD had faded a little £1

-

Jeantech 300W ATX PSU (Model No. HPC-300-202) £5

Specification:

Specification meets Intel P4(12V) AMD K7
Low noise fan control
Short circuit protection all output
Under Votage Protection
5 Connectors for Harddisks/CD-ROMs
2 Connectors for Floppy Drive

DC OUTPUT:

+5v 25A
+3.3v 20A
Combine 180W MAX

+12v 13A
156W

-5v 0.3a
1.5W

-12v 0.8A
9.6W

+5VSB 2a
10W

-

32x Internal CD-ROM Drive £1

-

Black Soundblaster CREATIVE Speakers -Suitable for Soundcards, etc (Excellent condition like new) £5

---

If you are interested or if you have any offers on combinations you want then please get back to me! I need room and space! :)

Thanks Amibay,

CU_AMiGA
3rd January 2008, 00:39
Hey Yo!

As well as money i am also after:

Amiga 4000 Power Tower and/or Busboard
SunRize AD516
Wonderswan/Game Gear/ZX Spectrum Games

So if you have any of the above then get back to me and see if i'm interested! :)

meega
3rd January 2008, 01:08
Please do not list software (or game cartridges) in the hardware forum, there is a separate forum provided for all software.

Also, I think it would be better if you simply cross-link to your Wanted thread here (http://www.guildserver.co.uk/forums/amibay1/viewtopic.php?t=92) to show that you will consider alternative payments in kind, as then there will be fewer posts for you to edit should any of your sought items be obtained.

CU_AMiGA
3rd January 2008, 14:03
I cant see no problem with my post tbh :?:

Merlin
3rd January 2008, 17:09
@ CU_AMiGA

As a general comment, could you please conduct any trading within Amibay, asking for e-mail direct to you not only exposes you to spam mail, it also invites abuses of the site rules such as price driving, which is forbidden. The rules are there to protect Amibay members.

We would appreciate it if you could edit out your e-mail address from your posts and trade only within the relevant threads.

Please be aware that further posts including your e-mail address will invite a warning, as it constitutes an off-site link which we don't allow; if members need to contact you, they can obtain your e-mail address by checking in the "Members" section, as long as your profile gives your e-mail address.

Thanks

Merlin

CU_AMiGA
3rd January 2008, 18:01
ok email address removed from post. seriously man take a chill pill there is no need at all to give a warning just over giving out an email address. if i were to price drive, then why would i include prices and bundle offers? like i said i am looking to get rid of these for space and money.

Merlin
3rd January 2008, 20:08
@ CU_AMiGA

I am perfectly calm mate, don't worry, however, you seem to have a knack for rubbing the Moderators up the wrong way and I am trying to mitigate here...

Rules are there for the protection of everyone, all we are asking is that you have read them, that you understand them, and that you don't flout them, nothing more.

Thanks for your co-operation.

:)

Merlin

Hewitson
7th January 2008, 12:11
What's wrong with the A4000 keyboard?

DubbleTrubble
19th February 2008, 02:05
Yo, is there anything wrong with the A4000 keyboard, seeing as you have listed it as for spares/repair? Also the Jeantech 300W ATX PSU (Model No. HPC-300-202) does this have the small 4 connector block for Pentium 4 processors, and does the PSU have an on/off switch on the back, just under where the mains kettle plug fits? Also, what would be the p+p for the items separately, and all together, to an address in the UK. That is of course if you still have them :wink:. I'll PM you for more specifics if you still have them, of by all means PM me with the details if you do still have them.

Merlin
19th February 2008, 09:13
If the above people pass on the A4000 keyboard, I will take it.

Merlin

DubbleTrubble
26th February 2008, 02:37
I got a mail from CU_AMiGA in which he mentioned that the A4000 keyboard was already sold, so Merlin you and I have missed out on that one :cry:

You might bear that in mind with regard to this thread, D.T.

CU_AMiGA
27th February 2008, 15:19
Yo, is there anything wrong with the A4000 keyboard, seeing as you have listed it as for spares/repair? Also the Jeantech 300W ATX PSU (Model No. HPC-300-202) does this have the small 4 connector block for Pentium 4 processors, and does the PSU have an on/off switch on the back, just under where the mains kettle plug fits? Also, what would be the p+p for the items separately, and all together, to an address in the UK. That is of course if you still have them :wink:. I'll PM you for more specifics if you still have them, of by all means PM me with the details if you do still have them.

hi amiga keyboard has been sold. the answer to your question about the psu: yes it has a on/off switch at the back below the kettle plug and yes it has that square socket (have never used it with pc mobo so couldnt tell you whether it would go in a p4).

regards

meega
17th April 2008, 23:40
Are some of the items in this topic the same ones as appear in your new thread?

CU_AMiGA
17th April 2008, 23:47
hi yeah some are still in the new thread, but i got a whole bunch of other items there to be sold too. please let this thread rot as i need to generate new interest! :D

edit

also i am not after anything at the mo either!

Merlin
18th April 2008, 10:35
Your wish is granted, thread locked.