Sold very low profile 128 MB PS2 EDO memory Ram for Blizzard accelerators and others

Status
Not open for further replies.

stefan_st

Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
near Munich / Bavaria
Hi there ,

selling a totally new/never used and very slim 128 MB PS2 EDO Ram with 60ns ,
this one fits perfectly in these special Blizzard ram sockets , tested it with another one in a Blizzi 1230/50 and a Blizzi 1260 ,
in both ways working like a charm including a closed trapdoor :p

By the way , third and fourth pic show a Blizzi 1230/50 IV with a scsi kit installed so there is a totally amount of 256 MB

This ram is an equal one as the item in the former thread but not identical :LOL:

asking for 58 Euro incl. shipping ( paypal as a gift or fees )

Last edited:
These will probably not fit in the angled RAM socket of a Blizzard PPC due to the small capacitors under each of the RAM chips fouling on the socket. Had a pair that looked like yours and they fit in the flat socket of the BPPC but not the angled one due to those little capacitors. If you have access to a BPPC i'd check they fit!

Hi BarryB ,

i am not quite sure , here are only two Blizzis for testing , a 1230/50 IV and a 1260 and in both boards these sims work like a charm and they are the first 128 MB ones which allowed me to close the trapdoor regularly without any pressure .

So may i will have to change the titel ..excluding PPC boards ... ;)

---------- Post added at 16:57 ---------- Previous post was at 16:47 ----------

Hi Robin21 ,

money already received ..oooh that was fast :LOL:

Last edited:
Anyone who buys low profile simms just has to be careful if they are for a BPPC.

Glad you got a sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom