Deactivated
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Country
S
Region
G
Hi folks,

When looking in my old disk box for WB 2 for Tokyoracer I found a few unboxed originals.

Not looking for any cash for these so if anyone wants them - just shout. They are free (although I would expect you to pay postage at whatever the royal mail rate is).

The games are unverified as working (as I no longer have anything to look at them on) but are:

• Pinball Fantasies (AGA) - 4 discs
  • Syndicate - 3 discs
  • Shadow Worlds - 2 discs
  • Dungeon Master - 1 disc
  • Zool II (from the Commodore combat pack - these had their write protect tabs moved to writeable so cant even be sure it's still Zool that's on there!) - 2 discs
Cheers all

John

Hi John.

Interested in Shadow Worlds and Dungeon Master. May I have a pic of the disks please and the postage costs to Greece? Thanks.:)

Hi Phantom - no probs.

Photo of all discs together attached to this reply and postage to Greece (discs in a padded envelope weighing in a 75gsm) is £1.31 (Airmail small packets).

Cheers

John

Attachments

• discs.jpg
    discs.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 0
Ok, thanks John. We have a deal.

PM sent asking for PayPal account.:)

Pinball Fantasies (AGA) would be cool. No pics needed, unless they have the metal plate removed and chewed on :p

Guess postage to Norway would be the same as to Greece?

And I'm interested in what remains (Syndicate and Zool) :)

Please let me know the postage cost and your Paypal address.

@ Fisketryne - let me check the postage and I'll PM you shortly
@ Andylandy - probaby only 60p or so mate but I'll double check and PM you

J:)

Payment sent for both Dungeon Master and Shadow Worlds.

Thanks. :)

All sold to the relevant folks :)

Phantom's and AndyLandy's posted yesterday and Fitkyrene's will be posted tomorrow.

Moderators please close thread (y)

J

John, we have to wait till we receive the goods and exchange feedback. Then, mods can close this thread. :)

Disks arrived today and safely. All 3 disks are working perfectly. Great, thanks John. (y)

Feedback left for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom