Gooner1973

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
united kingdom
Region
cheshire
Amiga 600

no yellowing to computer, tiny bit on psu. Comes with brand new scart and nice white mouse, with joypad. All working very nicely. Also some floppy disks sold as blanks

£80 posted in the uk

Attachments

• CAM02298.jpg
    CAM02298.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Well, nice A600, but the included games seem not to be original ones...
According to the rules, pirate copies of any software must not be sold on AmiBaY! ;)

declaring interest, depending on if you ship to the US?

Yeah could be :/ can you get a shipping estimate?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I haven't sent any items like this to the US for a little while but previously I was using FedEx via Parcel2go, they seemed to have pretty fair rates and the delivery was always 2-3 days max and tracking is excellent.

You will however need to enclose 3 commercial invoices (parcel2go will guide you through these as you create the order) I never had anyone in the US complain they had to pay Customs fees. However they should be aware it's a possibility and/or check with their local customs and excise dept.

Lastly all Computers, even vintage going to the USA must have 3 copies of an FCC form completed. I'm not sure the A600 has an FCC ID, at least I could never find one but you need to complete the form anyway and tick option 2. Fill out as much of the other info as you can.

You can download the FCC form here:

https://images.fedex.com/gtm/pdf/USF007.pdf

This is only required for electrical devices being sent to USA.

Last edited:
Yikes, that sounds like a pain! I'd rather let our UK friends have a crack at the unit.

Withdrawing interest.. Best of luck with the sale!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I haven't sent any items like this to the US for a little while but previously I was using FedEx via Parcel2go, they seemed to have pretty fair rates and the delivery was always 2-3 days max and tracking is excellent.

You will however need to enclose 3 commercial invoices (parcel2go will guide you through these as you create the order) I never had anyone in the US complain they had to pay Customs fees. However they should be aware it's a possibility and/or check with their local customs and excise dept.

Lastly all Computers, even vintage going to the USA must have 3 copies of an FCC form completed. I'm not sure the A600 has an FCC ID, at least I could never find one but you need to complete the form anyway and tick option 2. Fill out as much of the other info as you can.

You can download the FCC form here:

https://images.fedex.com/gtm/pdf/USF007.pdf

This is only required for electrical devices being sent to USA.

many thanks for the info :D

You're welcome! It seems more complicated than it really is, in reality you just need to print out 9 pages instead of 1 and take some time to fill out the extra details :)

(3 labels, 3 invoices & 3 FCC forms)

Last edited:
Declaring interest, PM incoming.

Edit: Silly me, I should have looked at the time stamp on the Original sale post. 2014!! :eek:

Last edited:
You're welcome! It seems more complicated than it really is, in reality you just need to print out 9 pages instead of 1 and take some time to fill out the extra details :)

(3 labels, 3 invoices & 3 FCC forms)

To clarify for those here in the States, the simple answer is that you don't have to do anything. And the only time that I get the FCC notice is when something is shipped to me from the UK. Even then I just pitch it. So far the FCC hasn't come knocking on my door for my papers... :)

Shipping things out to the UK/elsewhere is simple too. At the post office just fill out the customs form. That's it, you're done. I've never been asked to pay customs fees, and I get at least a hundred packages from outside of the USA every year.

Oddly enough, I had to provide the county (not country) that Ray lives in to ship him a C64 motherboard. Go figure.

- - - Updated - - -

Declaring interest, PM incoming.

Edit: Silly me, I should have looked at the time stamp on the Original sale post. 2014!! :eek:

April Fool's day, no less... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom