Not open for further replies.

Fingerlickin_B

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Country
Australia
Region
Belco
Hi folks, I need FOUR 1mb & TWO 4mb 60ns GVP 64 pin SIMMs for my A3001/RAM32.

They MUST be 60ns, as it won't run at 50mhz with the slower RAM I already have (70ns just won't work).

Anyway, if you have these, please let me know.

EDIT: 1mb sticks are proving the hardest to find & I need these to make the GVP A30001/RAM32 run at 50mhz, so they are priority!

PZ.

Last edited:
Okay, so I've secured one peice of 4mb really cheap & had an offer here for another at a high (but acceptable) price.

The problem is that with the RAM32, the 4mb are useless without four 1mb sticks at 60ns installed first...otherwise the A3001 board cannot run at 50mhz & will not support more than 8mb of RAM.

I'm seriously considering buying the newly offered stick, but can't see it justifyable without getting the required 1mb sticks first...this GVP experience is killing me!

PZ.

Still need FOUR 1mb & TWO 4mb 60ns GVP 64 pin SIMMs. If I can't find these, will need to sell my A2000...it's hopeless without them...please help? Anyone? PZ.

Good luck finding them... This problem existed 20 years ago with that custom RAM. It was twice as expensive and special order...

Hi i have 1 64 pin 60ns 4 mb module. tested and working. if stil interested pm for info. jean

Okay, for now I am giving up, as without 1mb sticks at 60ns I cannot make any progress.

Could a moderator please close this thread?

I will start another thread if I ever decide to bother pursuing this again in the future...

PZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom