AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Country
Belgium
Region
Antwerp
A2000 powersupply and diskdrives, tested and working.

25 euro + P&P SOLD

Motherboard with heavy battery damage. Does boot, but only sees 512k ram and it doesn't recognize zorro boards ... and for all I know it even stopped working in the last few months after I last tested it. 10 euro + P&P SOLD

Attachments

• 2014-04-13 20.37.50.jpg
    2014-04-13 20.37.50.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 2014-04-13 20.37.35.jpg
    2014-04-13 20.37.35.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Hi johnnybravo

please read this

Declare interest:
If you wish to buy an item, you must declare interest in the thread. If there are multiple items on offer, you must specify which item(s) or how many you're interested in. In both cases, this should be clear and unambiguous. Please avoid vague statements like "PM sent" or "I might be interested in...", use direct wording such as , "I am interested in...". The clearer you are in your assertions the less likely there will be any ambiguity as to who is next in line. Remember, English isn't everyone's first language here.

If you need more information about the item, you can declare interest and state that it's "pending some further information". Where reasonable, the information requested should be posted in the thread.

If another member has already declared interest, then they are first in line. You may also declare interest to be "next in line".

When there are multiple items on offer in a thread, you must declare which item(s) or how many you are interested in.

Sorry..........
Interested in power supply and disk drives.

Because of your earlier unclear "PM sent" you are now second in line for them :Doh:

A bit harsh if you ask me ...

That said, let me take a look at the PM

- - - Updated - - -

Pedro, please PM if you are interested.

HI,
first of all, thanks JLPedro for availability and honesty demonstrated to me!
I also apologize because I haven't much familiar with the rules of the community......... Sooner or later I'll learn! :banghead:
Thanks a lot JLPedro!!!!

For Simon payment sent.

Thanks to you too!
JB

Jonnhybravo's package is ready to ship, PM to Robin-Elvin send.

Hi

I haven't had a PM yet. No rush just letting you know.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Sorry, mobo is sold to BAZ.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn V370 met Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom