Closed Elbox AT PSU for A1200 (Seasonic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrondgar

AmiBayer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
Country
Germany
Region
North Rhine-Westphalia
Hi,
I sold my tower here on amibay a few month ago. The buyer didn't want the PSU, therefore I would like to sell it in this thread. It is in good working condition and comes with a power button, which might fit also in a Micronik Tower. I'll add the AT-adapter cable which is needed to connect it to the A1200. And you get an EU standard cable (forgot to take a picture, its a black standard cable). I assume that it can be switched to a 115V PSU as well, but I never tried this, so I can't confirm that.

Price: 30€ for the PSU and both cables.

Shipping: Items are shipped insured for 16,99€ within the EU. If you live outside the EU, please ask for the exact shipping costs.

Terms of sale:

Payment is by PayPal or Bank Transfer (IBAN/BIC). Bitcoin is accepted, too (Exchange rate is defined by coindesk.com). Buyer pays any associated fees.
Worldwide shipping is possible, but at the buyers risk. I'am not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen goods. If insurance is taken I will handle the claim in the event of loss/damage and will pass on any received compensation. By declaring interest you agree to the terms of sale!

Attachments

• Netzteil.jpg
    Netzteil.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0094.JPG
    IMG_0094.JPG
    171.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0103.jpg
    IMG_0103.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Tracked and insured shipping to the states is 33,99€ with DHL. Since the parcel is heavier than 2 kg I can't offer a cheaper service for shipping to the states.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom