AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Bavaria
Hi out there in Amiga land,

here I am selling something quite rare in times of franken Amigas! ;)

It is a complete original A2000 HD setup of a friend of mine. As the A1000 I am selling in anonther thread, I have cleaned tested the A2000, but unfortunealtly, I have no further room for it, so I must let it go...

What you get...
- A2000 in original A2000HD Setup with matching serial numbers on the lower case, mainboard and harddisk!
- Rev. 6.2 board with kickstart 2.04, cleaned with coin cell
- fully working Chinon FB-354 floppy drive
- original fitted A2090A MFM/SCSI Controller with the original Rodime RO 3055 40 MB MFM harddisk (fresh formated without errors)
- original fitted A2058 Zorro II fastram board with 4 mb
- original Amiga OS 2.05 (Workbench, Extras, Fonts and Install disk)
- A2000 qwertz Keyboard really yellowed with missing ESC and F3 key
- Amiga mouse
- Amiga Workbench 2.0 Manual (sorry German)
- A1081 Monitor on demand

The A2000 is working fine, I have prepared and formated the MFM harddisk without any errors and after that, I have installed the Amiga OS 2.04 from the included disks using the installed Chinon floppy drive. The battery was replaced by my friend last year with a coin cell, the RTC is working!

I am asking 175 EUR + shipping + PayPal

A2000_1.jpgA2000_2.jpgA2000_3.jpg

Attachments

• A2000_5.jpg
    A2000_5.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 0
  • A2000_4.jpg
    A2000_4.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I'm really interested in this one. Does it have all original front panel masking for second 3.5 and 5.25 inch bays? If it does you have the buyer.

Original masking for both missing drives!

But on the case, there stands only A2000, not A2000HD, Commodore uses all parts try found!

Will make some pictures the next hours...

That's all fine if it doesn't say HD on a box. As long as it's not badly yellowed or scratched and fully working inside, I'm up for it :)

Pictures added in the forst post, showing the matching serial number...

And here on request, pictures of the case with both masks and showing, that even the case is not a franken case! ;)

A2000_7.jpgA2000_6.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Fully working and a bit yellowed as you can see on the Pictures...
The metal case is in very good condition, nearly no scratches!

Amiga received. It looks better in person than on those photos. Very clean inside and out, much better condition than my previous A2000 so kudos to the seller!
I moved all the cards from my A500T to this one (not that I don't like A500T any more, it just doesn't fit in my new office room, but I could squeeze A2000 in it) so it now has Blizzard 2060, Picasso IV and Deneb USB. It is connected to Internet using USB ethernet card and shares keyboard, mouse and monitor with my Mac and PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom