Rating - 100%
390   0   1
Country
Netherlands
Region
NH
Howdy,

Have a nice Toastrack for sale.
In good cosmetic and working condition, only the keyboard needs cleaning, fixing or replacement. A handful of keys (4 or 5) do not respond.

photo%207.JPG

photo%202.JPG

photo%203.JPG

photo%204.JPG

photo%205.JPG

photo%206.JPG

photo%201.JPG

photo%208.JPG

photo%209.JPG

photo%2010.JPG

photo%2011.JPG

photo%2012.JPG

Comes with (untested): tape player, some original games on tape, a dktronics joystick interface and a two-button The Arcade joystick.

Asking for 89 euro, plus postage. Paid via paypal as a gift.
(was 93)

Please note these terms of sale:

- Payment is by Paypal Gift payment only. Buyer covers fees.
- I'll ship anywhere, but at the buyers risk - If insurance is taken I will handle the claim in the event of loss/damage and will pass on any received compensation
- I will accept returns on my items but return shipping is to be paid by the buyer regardless of the reason/s for return.
- Unless agreed otherwise, payment is expected within 36hrs after interest declared, I reserve the right to move onto next in line after this time frame.

If you do not accept these terms, please do not declare interest.

Last edited:
Didn't notice how awful the pic of the TV was, the lines/distortion is caused by the camera, the output on screen is just fine :)

Hi Soeter,
thanks, not bad, but not cheap. Sorry for my English. I've got a Grundig CR100 tape recorder, that Philips looks like the same chassis. There was a three plastic wheels which are too soft after years and destroyed soon after run. Very dificult to repair it, that nice recorders are all dead I'm afraid. Then my second question is the price and the postage in the case it could be sale without the tape recorder.

Hi Soeter,
thanks for the reply. Well, I would declare interest, but 36 hours could be not enough for me to pay. I will send the message I'm ready.
Regards, Louis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom