Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Country
Russia
Region
Saint Petersburg
Hi all,

Update as of 31.07.2014

For sale is the last one of two are another 2 (two) newly assembled z3sdram v1.2 cards developed and built by myself. It is a Zorro III card carrying the following stuff:

• 64 megabytes of SDRAM
  • 10M/100M Ethernet interface

View attachment 67500

The card works well on Amiga 3000 and 4000 under AmigaOS 3.x, along with the SANA-II driver I have also hacked on my own. Both the card firmware and device driver code are experimental and will be subject to further improvement, so power users are welcome to join the development.

A few shots and a description of the project can be found in the 'Photo Booth' section of the forum:

https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?59834-Zorro-III-Network-RAM-combo-card

The price is EUR 120,- and postage is another EUR 20,-. PayPal (preferred) or bank transfer are accepted.

In the original sale thread, next in queue were users arti040 and strim. User arti040 kindly agreed to let strim move ahead, so by default the card is being reserved to strim​. User strim kindly reported reception of his card, so next in queue please :)

The FPGA firmware and device driver have been fixed to tolerate 68040 (tested on A3640) and 68060 (Cyberstorm MK3) CPUs.

Update as of 13.08.2014
one more board has been built and tested. Reserved to user TorajaBoy .

Last edited:
Expressing interest! I'll contact you as soon as the easter craze will calm down a bit :cool:.

Bumping the thread due to 2 more assembled cards available. First post updated, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom