Not open for further replies.

raptorjr

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Sweden
Region
Uppsala
15-20 years ago i had a A1200 that worked for about 5-10 seconds and then turned off, at least that is what i remember. Sent it to a friend that should take a look which he never did, and i forgot about it.
Now i've found all these cool mods people do with their Amigas, and i also realized that it is maybe possible to repair my old computer.

Since it is so old it would probably need a recap, and maybe that is enough? Don't know. Don't really know how it looks anymore either, has talked to my friend and he is trying to find it and send it to me again. Maybe the whole motherboard looks really bad, and there is nothing to do about it.

Anyway, is there someone in Sweden that knows how to recap and maybe also repair a old A1200?

I think this guy, retrogamemodz, that makes a lot of cool videos about repairs on youtube is from Sweden, but i guess he is busy, because i can't get in touch with him. Are there anyone else with these skills? Don't know if it is worth it to send to someone outside of Sweden. How much do people take for a repair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom