AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Country
UK
Region
South Gloucestershire
I'm trying to complete my collection of the Henk Nieborg/Erwin Kloibhofer platformer lineage, so I'm looking for a copy of Lionheart, please.

Any condition is fine, as I'm not after super-duper collector-standard games. I don't especially care whether it has the box or manual, as long as it's an original copy and all four disks are present.

Still looking. Really, honestly, just the four loose disks will do. (y)

I might be willing to part with my copy. It is complete in excellent condition, but be warned: The box isn't the best example of Amiga packaging. It seems so delicate and fragile to me. I feel like it's probably more responsibility than it's worth. That's why I wonder if I should sell it. I'll upload some photos at least. Maybe they'll at the very least provide some enjoyment :)

Attachments

• IMAG0265.jpg
    IMAG0265.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMAG0267.jpg
    IMAG0267.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMAG0269.jpg
    IMAG0269.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMAG0270.jpg
    IMAG0270.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMAG0271.jpg
    IMAG0271.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMAG0272.jpg
    IMAG0272.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 0
Thanks much for the offer, but I'll pass on this one for the moment, as I know that Borgy is after a boxed copy, whilst I'm not especially bothered either way about packaging. (y)

If he doesn't go for it (I see that you've posted in his wanted thread, too), then please could you drop me a PM?

Last edited:
Still on the hunt for this. (y)

Have located a copy outside of AmiBay, so this can be closed now, please.

(Still got to find Ghost Battle, to complete my little "quest" here, but I already made a separate thread for that. :LOL: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom