Kyle

Rating - 100%
139   0   1
Country
Livorno, Italy
Region
Toscana
For sale the following material:

- Tank mouse first model: very good shape, it's the model supplied with first model of A500 (made in Germany); it works fine but I don't think the ball is the original one, is too big and with it the pointer doesn't move properly. Tested with fingers (moving the wheels) pointer on screen moves very well. Dx and sx buttons working very well. Price 10 euro -> 8 euro -> 7 euro -> 5 euro

- Competition Pro usb version, new, never used. Price 15 euro. Sold to specialK

-
Video cable for Commodore monitors, one original, one not (1,5 m lenght); the not original one is not working properly, the original one should be work well but I don't know from which monitor is it. Good if you want take their connectors... Price 3 euro for both. Sold to amigo-mexicano
- 2 flat cable, one for ide devices (40 pin) one for floppies? Price 0.25 euro for both

-
1GBKingstone KVR400X64C3A/1GB, tested and working, excellent for use in Pegasos 2. Price 9 euro -> 8 euro -> 7 euro Sold to genny_flick with my Peg 2

-
Cocolino adapter for old serial mouse, not tested. Price 1.50 euro Sold to amigo-mexicano

- IDE-Sata adapter, tested and working. Price 1.50 euro Sold to amigo-mexicano

- Sound Blaster Live pci, tested and working. Price 8 euro Sold to amigo-mexicano

- Ram stick, two of 4 mb each, two of 16 mb 70ns, not tested. Price 3 euro for all the 4 sticks Sold to amigo-mexicano
- A500 Keyboard and led (red and green) board, for keyboard with 2 layer ribbon. Price 1.50 euro Sold to amigo-mexicano
- 2 x Motorola 68000 chip, Price 3.50 euro each -> 3 euro -> 2.50 euro -> 2 euro

Payment via paypal. P&P not included IMG_1738.jpgIMG_1744.jpgIMG_1745.jpgIMG_1743.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1737.jpg
    IMG_1737.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1739.jpg
    IMG_1739.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1740.jpg
    IMG_1740.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1741.jpg
    IMG_1741.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1742.jpg
    IMG_1742.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1747.jpg
    IMG_1747.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Hi
Expressing interest in USB competition Pro joystick
Postage to Sydney, Australia or Wroclaw, Poland please.

Marcin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi intrested in

- Video cable for Commodore monitors, one original, one not (1,5 m lenght); the not original one is not working properly, the original one should be work well but I don't know from which monitor is it. Good if you want take their connectors... Price 3 euro for both

pm sent

Hi, interested in:

- Video cable for Commodore monitors, one original, one not, 3 euro both

- Cocolino adapter for old serial mouse, not tested. Price 1.50 euro

- IDE-Sata adapter, tested and working. Price 1.50 euro

- Sound Blaster Live pci, tested and working. Price 8 euro

- Ram stick, two of 4 mb each, two of 16 mb 70ns, not tested. Price 3 euro for all the 4 sticks

The sound blaster works on mediator PCI for a1200?

Please quote shipping cost to Mexico.

Thanks!

interested in Competition Pro usb version, second in line... :coffee:

PM replied to specialK and johnim

- - - Updated - - -

Sent shipping cost to amigo-mexicano, with and without cables

Hi, I am interested in:
A500 Keyboard and led (red and green) board, for keyboard with 2 layer ribbon. Price 1.50 euro.
I am sending a PM.

I retire my declaration. I am not interested anymore due to uncompatibility of the led board to my Amiga keyboards.
Thanks to the seller for the information provided with by PM

Hi Surfer, you're third in line for competition pro and second in line for cocolino. I'm waiting payment for these objects but if the guys in line before you won't take them I'll let you know ;)

Adding a pic of the tank mouse showing it from upper side.

I had not further news from specialK and amigo-mexicano.
I'll wait a couple of days then I'll consider them out of interest if nothing happens

Attachments

• IMG_1779.jpg
    IMG_1779.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 1
Interested also on A500 Keyboard and led (red and green) board, for keyboard with 2 layer ribbon. Sending PM...

Hi,
For some reason I wasn't able to log on to Amibay, error showing server not responding.

Completing payment tonight.

Marcin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom