fiat1100d

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
Modena (MO)
Hi,

I can program the newest ROM code for the A1230 Turbo+ Series II from GVP, version 5.3 (no copyright issues, GVP release software here), for 10 € including Registered shipment to Europe.
The chip is a PLCC EPROM found under the first SIMM slot, on the top of the board: it should be socketed.

This is useful only if you have the A1291 SCSI controller, since it carries the gvpscsi.device version 5.3 (other releases are e.g. the 5.0).

As already said, I am asking 12 € including Registered shipping to Europe (please ask for other countries), as gift or plus PayPal fees. SEPA bank transfer accepted too.
If you need more than one chip, shipment will probably be the same cost given the low weight.

UPDATE 6 dec. 2014: price increase from 10 € to 10,50 € due to shipping cost modification :(
UPDATE 10 jun 2017: updated price to 12 € for shipping cost increase.

Last edited:
How do I check the version included in the rom? Interested if mine is not up to date :smile:

Hi! I am a bit late replying here, but all you have to do is to issue a "version gvpscsi.device full" command from a shell.

I do not have proper EPROM chips at this time, will update the thread when available again.

EDIT: chips available again!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom