0   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Indianapolis
2GS
simm based 4mb expansion card
Reactive Micro Microdrive with cf card that boots to GS OS
CFFA3000 - not installed - brand new - sold out, no new run planned at this time

keyboard
3.5 and 5.25 floppy
monitor if you want to pay for the shipping

A few things to note:

I am not shipping the monitor internationally. I am not responsible for the monitor if I ship it. I'll pack it, by my experience shipping monitors is shippers break monitors.

I only accept paypal or Cash in person.

I only ship with carriers that can provide me proof of delivery, so if you are not in north america, it will be expensive to ship large items.

Last edited:
If you in fact are going to offer the CFFA3000 separately, then you must state a price for it. As such your post has all the telltale signs of price driving, which is against AmiBay rules.

Last edited:
Douchey moderation?
How about a douche of a member who clearly didn't bother to read the rules and gets all bent out of shape for posting his stuff up for free?
If you don't like it, take it to eBay, where you can pay all the fees you want to punt on your gear.

I've just about had it with the self entitled attitude of some members who clearly have zero respect for anything or anyone, and who can't be arsed to even follow the simplest of rules and feel that any interference with their sale is some massive infringement of their liberties.
We pay for this forum, we wrote the rules, so therefore if you want to buy and sell on here, follow those rules.
If you don't like it, get lost. :mad:

Last edited:
Don't let the door hit you on your way out, you won't be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom