pedro_jorge

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Portugal
Region
Porto
Hi guys,

I have an A1200 with the standard 1MB and i just found out that i can't play most of the games on Whdload due to memory limitations (DOS-Error #103)
So i was looking to expand my memory to 8MB, from what i've read that seems enough to play all the games on Whdload.
If any of you have any of these to sell please talk to me. I can pay by Paypal. Thanks!

Pedro

Just a thought, but the ACA1220 is very good value even when new

Hi Sputnik thanks for your answer. That one has 128MB right? Is it hard to install? It's just plug and play and that's it? I'm sorry but i'm a total newb on this...

Hi, I did some more research and it seems pretty straightforward to install. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, i was totally lost. Cheers mate.

In case you are interested,i have a 4ΜΒ M-TEC with RTC & FPU that i would happy to let go since my new A600 with ACA620 is on the way to me. Let me know if you are interested but i can assure you that for WHDLOAD purposes and Classic WB it's more than enough and the 1200 is really useable.

Notice that if you install an 8MB expansion, you would most likely not be able to use the PCMCIA port since the memory would be overlapping with PCMCIA memory. The ACA1220 works well with PCMCIA since all its memory is located outside 24 bit space. 4MB expansions work fine with PCMCIA and some 8MB models can also be reconfigured for 4MB to make them compatible.

Last edited:
In case you are interested,i have a 4ΜΒ M-TEC with RTC & FPU that i would happy to let go since my new A600 with ACA620 is on the way to me. Let me know if you are interested but i can assure you that for WHDLOAD purposes and Classic WB it's more than enough and the 1200 is really useable.

Portarinos, if pedro_jorge doesn't want the board I'd be interested in it, with his permission I can PM you....

Portarinos, if pedro_jorge doesn't want the board I'd be interested in it, with his permission I can PM you....

You should really create your own wanted thread.

To which you could then PM Portarinos and point him to it.

I would be willing to discuss about a potential sale but as grandmaster Davideo already stated, please open your thread and let me know about it. The rest will come later.

You should really create your own wanted thread.

To which you could then PM Portarinos and point him to it.

Good idea...stage 1 done :)

Thans for the offer portarino but i had already ordered the ACA1220 before your post :) I hope you can still sell it to someone! Cheers

Thans for the offer portarino but i had already ordered the ACA1220 before your post :) I hope you can still sell it to someone! Cheers

I guess this one can be closed down now then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom