Not open for further replies.

Retromania76

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Australia
Region
NSW
It was working fine until the 9pin port head broke off from the infra-red sensor :(
A photo can be arranged if required & your patience will be much appreciated as i have limited web access.:blased:
It does not come with software disk & i am not sure how to program the function of buttons three & four.
Assuming you are right-handed the fourth button is located on the left-side to meet with your right-thumb.
I will also consider swapping this for four regular working amiga mice :)
Soldering experience will no doubt be required to fix this.

This is my first sale on Amibay so i thought i would offer up one of my rarer items first as there are many other common items currently posted :D

sorry m8y, but as per the forum rules you must state a price for this item.
any interest stated before a price is listed should be ignored

cheers, Justin

OK No Worries !

Just not sure if I should add it here or go back to original post & edit it :eek::unsure:

My asking price is 50 AUD plus postage but I am happy to add tracking & insurance for that amount :)
Also to avoid paypal fees I would prefer paypal gift payment & in return I would be happy to scan & email the receipt and/or photographic proof of mail-out. I hope this all makes things clear now.
Please be patient with me as there are lots of rules & it is hard to remember them all :wooha::hammer:

Also to avoid paypal fees I would prefer paypal gift payment & in return I would be happy to scan & email the receipt and/or photographic proof of mail-out. I hope this all makes things clear now.

As you are on 0 feedback, I would also suggest to have the buyer add 4% to it, that way your both covered by Paypal.
At least I would certainly not gift it, if I didn't know the seller.

Your both selling or swapping, you could also have the topic changed to swap.
In that case someone has to give you the 4 mice, but you don't have to sell it or state a price, but it's up to you ;)

As you are on 0 feedback, I would also suggest to have the buyer add 4% to it, that way your both covered by Paypal.
At least I would certainly not gift it, if I didn't know the seller

Im not sure what you mean by 4%. I have never created a paypal invoice before & understand it may take a long time :(

What i would be prepared to do however is pay half now & pay the 2nd half after the package arrives. But this of course will require good, honest intentions (goodwill)
from both parties.

If it does not sell i will swap for 2 mice right away & 2 more after the package arrives :blink:

Let me know in the thread and pm me if you are interested ?

Retro76

Last edited by a moderator:
Price drop now $40 AUD (roughly 22.5 GBP or 26 euro) plus postage (tracking & insurance free :)

If you would like to use regular paypal please instruct me on how to go about this & be willing to pay the fees.

Thanks For Lookin :|

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom