the Netherlands
Region
Breda area
** edited: Only part left is now the Atari SM 144 monitor **

I have 0 Atari knowledge, but here goes:

An Atari monitor (SM 144) - 15 euro's shipping excluded

Atari 1040 STF in good working condition and an Atari mouse. SOLD
All leads needed to get started are supplied. SOLD
2 boxes full of Atari software, i don't know what exactly is on the discs as all the software names don't ring a bell to me SOLD
1040 STF manuals included, as well as some other atari related books (programming etc). SOLD

I can check whatever you want in this system as long as you instruct me how ^^ as i have no atari knowledge. If you want to know something, i will try to find out for you.

I am asking ** euro's for this great retro package and am open to offers, shipping is not included in this price, i can give you a quote if you ask for your country.

If the price is to high or to low you can inform me, as I have no clue whatsoever what is a reasonable price for this and have based my price on asking around and googling, and then taking off a certain amount to make it interesting.
Selling parts of this package is negotiable.

Pictures will be uploaded if i see there is interest from someone.

I am pokeable for amiga trades (full system(s) or parts).

cimg0171p.jpg

cimg0172.jpg

cimg0173a.jpg

Last edited:
I would be interested in the monitor, if shipping to portugal is possible (and depending of cost).

Some pics would be nice! (y)

Here is the shipping costs table:

0 - 2 kg EUR 13,10 / EUR 18,80
2 - 5 kg EUR 19,50 / EUR 24,50
5 - 10 kg EUR 25,20 / EUR 30,80

First prices are for EU1 (spain), second one is for EU2 (portugal) which is a bit more expensive.
The complete package will be 5-10kg, the system or monitor alone i think will fit into 2-5kg.

Will post pictures in a few minutes.

---------- Post added at 09:59 ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 ----------

Pictures added in original post.

Last edited:
The monitor has sound judging from the volume control button and a visible speaker through the casing on the left side.
The part nr from the monitor is Atari SM 144.

(i stated it is a color monitor since i saw 'color' button on the monitor, but it appears to be a monochrome version, i have adjusted this in the initial post and added the model number)

If it's a SM144 (Atari monochrome monitor resolution 640x400, mono sound) i withraw my interest, sorry. :(

Hi, I´m not interested in monitor, so Pedro is for you if you want it, interested in computer and accesories. PM Sent

Regards

Entered negotiations with the first person declaring official interest and sending me a pm: Amigaman2000 for the full package, except the monitor.

---------- Post added at 11:10 ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 ----------

Package (excluding monitor) sold to Amigaman2000.
Initial post edited to reflect sold parts.

Awaiting payment.

---------- Post added at 11:36 ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 ----------

Payment received, double checking address and packaging everything for shipment.

The Atari is finally here. All in perfect working condition.

Feedback left

Regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom