c64man

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Michigan
Clearing out some of my excess computer stuff

I have a Woz Edition IIGS, ROM 01, 1MB RAM, 3.5 and 5.25 floppy drives, Monitor and Imagewriter II printer $200 dollars plus shipping or will trade for amiga stuff

woz2.jpgwoz1.jpg

Shipping overseas might be a bit pricey but I can do it. If ya dont need the monitor or printer that can lighten things up considerably

Are all the above universal voltage. i.e. 110V-220V? I believe some of them are only 110V.
Can you please clarify?

thats a small picture!

does it all work,monitor as well?

I'm just looking into shipping, sending you a pm.

cheers!

Works fine, been my spare IIGS for a long while, Just dont use it anymore

I regret I'll have to withdraw, the machine looks great and seller has been very helpful but costs to uk are too much for me at the moment.

good luck with the sale, thanks!

C64man, is that then $300 inc shipping to uk? If so I'm re expressing interest, please confirm and I'll pay friday

regards, Iain

In us would be interested in the ii gs without Printer. Have some amiga 2000 systems and cards. Also would be interested in purchasing if not looking for 2000 gear

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

c64man has been identified as a known scammer, fraudster and previously banned member AppleIIFan. His sales threads will all be closed, any members involved in a transaction with him are advised to immediately cancel the deal and seek a refund through whatever means are necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom