JiggyMF

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Country
the Netherlands
Region
Breda area
Looking for this to expand my collection.

Box must be in decent condition and not held together by tape ^^
Console must be in good shape. Must be the pal version. I don't care or mind UK power plugs etc. Must be as complete as possible (manual, controller, cables, psu).
It all doesn't have to be in a completely new and never used shape, but just good is fine enough.

Accompanying games not needed, but no problem if you want to get rid of some games together with it.

There's a couple on international ebay, but i prefer buying here :)

@Jon - you wouldn't happen to have two spare would you???

Mine has given up the ghost.

J

Finally here are the pics.

The item is yours for 125€, shipping included to EU (Netherlands)...

Attachments

• P1070801.JPG
    P1070801.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 0
  • P1070802.JPG
    P1070802.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 0
Although this beauty almost gives me tears in my eyes for its awesomeness, i have decided to not take you up on your offer. Thank you for all your time tacking pictures though Jon Hare (y)

@ Jon Hare - Can I show interest in that please Jon since Jiggy doesn't want it? Can you tell me what it actually comes with please? Looks like the machine and a controller but does it have the PSU etc? Can you take a pic of the actual console as well please?

@ Jon Hare - Can I show interest in that please Jon since Jiggy doesn't want it? Can you tell me what it actually comes with please? Looks like the machine and a controller but does it have the PSU etc? Can you take a pic of the actual console as well please?

As i received more pictures by email, it includes a psu in plastic. It's complete.
You will need to contact Jon though for further information (y)

@skilgannon

Could you open a new wanted post for you and Jon to sort out business in? Thanks.

@JiggyMF
Are you still looking, or has this thread served it's purpose?

ok, good luck in your hunt JiggyMF! :)

PS: I always snigger when I read your handle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom