AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
BO
Hello all,

my MicroniK PC keyboard adapter is driving me crazy... sometimes it works but sometimes there is a "false contact" somewhere and my A1200 Tower simply refuses to start (green led on for 1 millisecond and then off).
I am sure that the defective component is the MicroniK PC keyboard adapter since I tried different "combinations" and only modifying the way I insert and fix the adapter in the case I am able to start the computer.
The problem is that, in order to switch the A1200T on, I can't use any screws and even the plastic support but, doing so, the connector and the entire case are quite loose..

I am looking for a working one, if you can help, please, contact me by PM

micronik-amiga-pc-keyboard-adapter-1.JPG

Thanks for reading!

Ok Deal with Liviux76

I am sorry mate but I have to withdraw my interest since I don't have enough funds at the moment... thanks for your time, though, I am sure you will sell the whole case even better.

Ok Deal with Liviux76

I am sorry mate but I have to withdraw my interest since I don't have enough funds at the moment... thanks for your time, though, I am sure you will sell the whole case even better.

Hi,i have the same adapter,anyone can tell me the pinout of the AT power connector please?is the same of the micronik busboard?

1 GND
2 GND
3 GND
4 +5V
5 +5V
6 -5V
7 +12V
8 -12V

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back