PDA

View Full Version : For Sale ROM 01 Apple IIGS System with 1MB RAM

c64man
31st May 2014, 14:26
Complete ROM 01 Apple IIGS System with 1MB RAM
3.5 drive, 5.25inch Drive, Keyboard Monitor and Mouse.

All working perfectly

$150 dollars.

algasystems
31st May 2014, 19:28
Hi c64man, it's the same Woz IIGS offered in your previous thread? If so, declaring interest :)
I'm going to send you a PM with some questions.

c64man
31st May 2014, 19:31
Hi c64man, it's the same Woz IIGS offered in your previous thread? If so, declaring interest :)
I'm going to send you a PM with some questions.

Send away, I got a couple GSes just depends on if ya want the Woz lid or not on it lol

algasystems
31st May 2014, 19:38
Lol :) ok, PM sent!

GEO_
1st June 2014, 22:24
Hi
Could u tell me the cost for Greece with out the monitor ?

George

kenshigros
4th June 2014, 09:43
Hi C64man
i have not heard from you since the payment.
please let me know if you send the GS or not ?

Alex

- - - Updated - - -

Hi C64man
since the payment I haven't heard from you
please contact me to let me know what it is going on and about the tracking number...
thanks

alex

davideo
4th June 2014, 18:40
Hi C64man
since the payment I haven't heard from you
please contact me to let me know what it is going on and about the tracking number...
thanks

alex

I'm a bit perplexed as there doesn't appear to be a statement of interest from you within this thread :blink:

What did you send the payment for and which thread was the deal done in?

davideo
4th June 2014, 21:28
@All

I have received an apology from c64man as he has inadvertently sold this item to the wrong person.

As payment has been made and shipping organised it is unfortunately a little late to do anything about it this time.

What I will do though is to remind kenshigros of the following rule
Sending a PM before posting in the thread:
Sending a private message before declaring interest is considered "silent bidding". You will lose your place in line to someone who has declared interest in the thread.

and c64man of this rule
Declared interest:
Only those members who have stated interest in your thread are to be considered eligible to buy your item. In the case of a dispute, the order of interest declared in the thread is what the staff will use. If a member sends you a PM without declaring interest in the thread, you should advise them to post interest in the thread before you are able to deal with them.

In future can you both take more care please.

algasystems
4th June 2014, 22:38
I have received an apology from c64man as he has inadvertently sold this item to the wrong person.

Yep... sigh :(
c64man also apologized to me via pm, he should have another GS he'll put together for me, as soon as he can...
Damn, I was already excited to get the new baby :)

kenshigros
4th June 2014, 23:35
Hi
i did DECLARE INTEREST and did not silent bindying..
check your thread because it occurs that C64man has several threads alltogether and I have posted DECLARE INTEREST in the old one
Check it out the one is asked to be closed but at the time I just needed the Apple2GS and did not read but I did follow the rules though and THEN I PM C64man so what did I do wrong ?
He or She answered and voila.
anyway please do contact me before you are cutting grass becore my feet (can I say that?)

sorry for whatever happened

Cheers

Alex

davideo
4th June 2014, 23:41
Hi
i did DECLARE INTEREST and did not silent bindying..
check your thread because it occurs that C64man has several threads alltogether and I have posted DECLARE INTEREST in the old one
Check it out the one is asked to be closed but at the time I just needed the Apple2GS and did not read but I did follow the rules though and THEN I PM C64man so what did I do wrong ?
He or She answered and voila.
anyway please do contact me before you are cutting grass becore my feet (can I say that?)

sorry for whatever happened

Cheers

Alex

As I stated in post #7 there was no statement of interest within this thread from you. Which is why I asked the questions.

I am not a mind reader and did not know that you were referring to a different thread :roll:

c64man answered the questions on your behalf and himself.

I accepted that explanation.

As I said in post #8
In future can you both take more care please.

Thanks, Dave G

kenshigros
5th June 2014, 00:32
OK and sorry
for the misunderstanding
even though I don't understand a thing.
Sorry for the other person waiting I did not mean to do that.
Real sorry.
Hope it does not happened again.
Regards

alex

kenshigros
15th June 2014, 09:39
Hi
i have paid for this Apple but since I have no news from the seller and don't even know what happened to the parcel.
I wonder if it ever existed ...
if anyone can ever help about this...
thanksful

regards

alex

highlandcattle
15th June 2014, 13:50
Michigan,.... Apple Computers.... a bell should start ringing with the admins and moderators....

Merlin
16th June 2014, 08:33
Michigan,.... Apple Computers.... a bell should start ringing with the admins and moderators....
Indeed it has, we are way ahead of you and are investigating.

Merlin
17th June 2014, 12:47
Thread closed, pending the results of our investigation.